Mr. Alpha is My Mate 15

Chapter 15

Ashleys Pov

We got into Xaivers car. He started driving to his packhouse.

I was tapping my foot. So boring this car. I decided to turn up the music and 'Bubble Butt' By Major Lazer was on.
Ohhhh yeaaa. That's my jam yo! I started to sing along with it not caring if I would annoy Xaiver.

"Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got a

Drop it low put it in the dirt
Sex drive put it in reverse
Killed the ass put it in a hearse
Then I drove off and put it in the dirt
Drop it low put in the dirt
Take your top off turn into a bird
Bubble butt pussy
Smoking bubble kush wearing a bubble coat

Wine, go down, turn and flick it
A girl like me know how fi handle oi wicked
One bat, two balls, swing it like cricket
Pull me locks, slap my ass, make me show you how me wicked
Baby baby mek me tell you 'bout the body yah
Make you vibrate like a Nokia
When me whine and bruk off that body yah
Uh huh, even kartel a happy yah

I had a cute thing, buenas noches
By the end of the night my knees are now on your chest
Fuck me bad, let me in, a cardic arrest
Make me come
Make me come
Come, we know you are the best
Who's bad?
Let me wind upon your cock
Tick-tock-tick, riding the clock
Beat it, beat it, beat it bad, let me show you what I've got
I ain't Snoop Dogg, but I'mma drop it like it's hot-"

"Shut up, Ashley."

How rude.

I smirked. I turned to face him. "You can't tell me what to do."

His eyes went hard. "Yes I can. I own you."

My eyes flashed a darker color than my chocolate ones. How dare he say that he owns me! No one owns me! I'm not his!

~He's our mate. Just shut up.~ My wolf said.

She's taking his side?! My own wolf?!

~I don't care.~ I said back to her and blocked her.

"Wether you like it or not, you can't own me." I rolled my eyes.

"Wether you like it or not, I already owned you when my eyes first fell upon you." Huh. Peachy much?

"In your dreams." I snorted

The ride to Xaiver's packhouse is so damn boring! I swear man this dude is so bipolar.

He's all smirking and stuff then I mention a guys name and he becomes all angry and possessive. Dude! No need to get hyped up or anything it's just a guys name. Is he on crack or something?

After what seemed like ages Xaiver's packhouse came into view. Holy Crap, this packhouse huge! His packhouse was at least as twice as mine.

It was a 6 story mansion. The view was breathe taking. The mansion was white, litterally pure white except for the dark brown doors.

Infront of the mansion were beautiful grown grass and purple flowers. Man, I wish this was my house. Wait, I'm going to be living here now!

"We're here. Welcome home." He stopped the car.

"No shit." I rolled my eyes.

He got out of the car and grabbed my things from the back and opened my door. Awee soo sweet of him.

I got out of the car and waited for him.

He walked with me to the entrance of the mansion. I couldn't help but notice there was a boy about 16 or 17 leaning against a tree, looking like he's sleeping? So lucky he gets to sleep.

He had dark blonde hair that's kind of messy but in a sexy way like he just got out of the bed. I couldn't see the color of his eyes 'cause he has his eyes closed. He is a little muscualar and buff. He has tan skin. I squinted my eyes and noticed there was a scar above his left eyebrow. Woah that's hot.

"Stop staring at him." Xaiver said angrily.

I rolled my eyes. "You can't tell me what to do, stupid."

He let out a dramatic huff. Childish much?

"You're acting like a kid." I laughed.

We got to the door. He knocked on the door and a little boy peeked his head out.

"Trevor. You-" Xaiver started.

I gasped. The little boys eyes widened at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. So this little twinkie kidnappers name is 'Trevor' huh.

Long story but I don't mind sharing, let my tell you why I named 'Trevor' the 'Twinkie Kidnapper'.

Amber and I were having a 'movie night' at my house but there were no popcorn. So I had to go out and buy some but when I got to the store. There were twinkies on a shelf but there was only one box left.

I had to grab it before someone took it so of course I got it but once it was in my hands BOOM it was gone in a blink of an eye. I furrowed my eyebrows and sniffed. Werewolf.

I was alert then. I looked to my right and saw a little boy running and yelled out "TWINKIE KIDNAPPER!!!" The little boy just kept running so I decided to go after him. Instead, once I took a step forward I landed face forwards to the ground.

I was so clumsy. So I decided to be a good girl and let it go. After I grabbed some popcorn, chocolate, and ice cream.

"Ashley? Are you alright?" Xaiver asked getting me out of my thoughts.

I smirked. "I'm alright." Oh, I had a plan.

I looked at Trevor and he looked terrified. Good boy. He knew I was up to something.

Trevor is still not off the hook until I get my revenge.

___________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but here it is. I hope this chapter is alright.
;) See you laters babes
Peace
-Angelix