~✨One - Time✨~

"Ok guys today's practice was good, a little messy but it's only the second week. See you guys tomorrow, BYE!"
You walk out of the practice room. You practiced for 7 hours today, you were dripping sweat and you were wearing the outfit above. You were walking towards the elevator that leads downstairs. But the elevator stopped in the middle and opened, you were confused because this wasn't your stop. But you seen someone walk in with a dark suit on, black hair, black makeup, and just a straight face. You were scared but you knew he wouldn't do anything or try to hurt you (At this moment she knew she F***** up) he was serious for about 10 seconds but then he pushes you against the wall and says "Y/N I need and want you right now, I can't stop thinking about you" your heart instantly started to beat faster and faster eachother time he got closer. He slid his hands up your shirt. You whispered with a heavy voice because he was touching you "J...Jung...kook...is...is....that's...you" you seen him smirk and he kissed you passionately and said "I know I'm only 19 but damn I sure do know a lot about..." and you cut him off and said "No! Me and you are idols we have fans, if ANYONE I mean ANYMORE sees us even walking next to eachother then they WILL assume things" he bit his lip and looked at you up and down and said " You know I don't really care. As long as I'm with you I'm all good..." you pouted and said "Jungkook I have to go!" So you ripped out of his grip and pushed a button so that you could get out of the elevator. You ran out and Jungkook chased you down and yelled "YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME Y/N IM TAKING YOU HOME WITH ME!!!!!!!!!" He sounded very serious and it scared you a little but he caught up to you and kissed you passionately again and picked you up and threw you into the back of his car thing and locked all of the doors in the car and said in a raspy voice "You are not getting away from me now, I got you right where I was you and you will never NEVER GET AWAY UNTIL I FINISH WHAT IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO FOR A LOOONGGG TIME!!! So stay still!!
VIDEO: WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK MAY OR MAY NOT FANGIRL😂💕