Yukio's Jealousy

Yukio's Jealousy

Bon, Bon, Bon.

It was always about Bon. That's all Rin ever talks about. He never shuts up about it, and it's really starting to irritate me. It's bad enough that I have to see them together every day, but to hear about him? And out of Rin's mouth no less. It's just plain irritating! I can't take it anymore! It's too much! Rin has to stop. It's all I ever hear. Bon this and Bon that. Bon, Bon, Bon. Why can't it ever be about something else? Why can't it be about me for once?

During lunch, as we sat around the table, Rin starts talking about how his day had gone. He had talked about Shiemi and he had gone off to her garden to plant some flowers, then about him and Mephisto, and Amainmon had trained and joked around. I smiled. I loved seeing him so excited about the simple things in life, so happy and carefree about finally being accepted. I do it all because I love you Rin.

Suddenly, the topic changed, "Oh yeah! Yukio you know Bon?"

There it was, that bastard's name again. I saw the way Rin's eyes would lit up when he talked about Bon. I can see the way his smile grows and he blushes when near the bastard.

God, I'm sorry. But I hate Bon.

I just sat there, a always. Paying attention to his every word. Bon this and Bon that. Bon said this and Bon did that. Bon sat there and Bon laughed here. Bon, Bon, Bon. It's always about Bon...

I smiled and let him speak. It's a daily thing. And there's never been a single day, where Rin has ever NOT mentioned Bon. I would always just simply smile and listened. Whether I was doing some work, or cleaning, Rin would always say something about Bon. "did you notice his hair?" "god why is he always so mad?" "haha! You should have seen the look on Bon's face today!" "Bon sat next to me, weird right? But cool"

Bon, Bon, Bon. God, how I hate Bon.

But one day, as I was washing the dishes, Rin sat down on the floor and smiled, hugging a pillow close to him as he began to talk about his day. It had started off fine, him and Amaimon fighting and him stealing snacks from Mephisto. Until it turned to Bon once again...

"Oh yeah! Bon sat next to me in class today!"

Here we go again. Bon.

"He said he had something important to tell me~"

As always, I clenched the rag in my hands tightly, and simply smiled. "He told me to meet him out back" I nodded, and then began to scrub the plates harder as he began to talk about Bon. "His face was red, but it's alright he's always like that" I felt like I was about to burst, I want to strangle Bon. To hit him so hard that he'll never go near Rin again. But I kept quiet, why? Because I love Rin. I will always listen to him.

"So I said yes! And I'm going to meet him out back tomorrow. Maybe it's a fight! Should I bring my sword?"

That's it.

Without thinking. I snapped, and smacked Rin's head hard. I don't ever want to hear him talking about Bon again. Ever since that day, I have always glared at Bon, whenever he was with Rin. If the bastard ever tried to get with Rin, I'll blow his head right off...

I haven't heard Rin talk about Bon as often. He barely tells me things anymore... But at least I won't ever have to hear that bastards name ever again...

A/N: my first Aoi no Exorcist fanfic ever. Please be proud of me :3 And special thanks to my lovely editor Misaki-AKA-Riverz for editing~

Did you enjoy this story? Why not click on the vote button? Maybe add a comment telling me how you liked the story? :3 thank you for reading!