Love.Hate.Direction

I seen his hand as he grabbed onto mine his glistening eyes looking down at mine I became numb and frozen but somehow managed to walk on stage with him I turned to Teagan who got pulled up on stage as well Fairly a coincidence since she has loved this band since she first saw them on TV... We were at the One Direction concert among 400 of their fans as well.

Lets add some background story to this Teagan only 17 she had a way with fashion and her hairstyles as well with her light brown long hair with blonde at the bottom of her hair.

This was an ongoing joke because she always gets called blonde. But also an effect of going to the beach a lot and then bits of red through it.

Her tanned skin complete with her nose pierced perfectly a tongue piercing and her ears pierced her fashion. A very beach look to it with her dresses and girly accessories she was definitely a girly girl.

Meanwhile Emily 18 her figure covered up with jeans tights and pants,Her hair black small curls which frame her face and made her 2 nose rings stand out a little more.

Her lips shaped with a lip piercing she's a little more conservative with what she wears.

Emily and Teagan Ran their parents clothes shop on the weekends usually it was a couple people in and was never really busy because the weekends were always the quietest.

This wasn't a usual Saturday though, A lot more people and was very packed, Emily Stood behind and served people and Teagan offered Fashion advice and tips of fashion definitely what she was best at. Today there were a lot of teenage girls who had the same topic of music and boys, the normal things on a girls mind, everyone lately had been talking about the one direction performance all about the same topic of music and boys.

Emily and Teagan came home and were very tired and warn out they collapse on the floor of the living room to see both their parents looking at them weirdly holding pieces of papers "you girls tired?" their dads questioned, the girls groaned as they were way too tired to nod "guess we will have to give these to someone else" said their mum as she waved the pieces of paper around. The girl sat up curiously as they stood up just so they could read the writing it read 'one direction Saturday night 9-11pm' the girls smiled in delight and hugged their parents. "Oh now your better" their mum said as she hugged the girls back.