Chapter 17

It was the X factor tour which meant there was a lot of hype over the new British/ Irish band One Direction Harry and Louis were pulling girls up on stage serenading them and making them fall so Emily and Teagan really didn’t feel any special anymore the boys no contact no messages, it was like the boys had forgot about the girls one thing was sure, Emily and Teagan had given in why did they care so much so after work on the Saturday afternoon Emily and Teagan had laid on their beds and typed the boys numbers in and pressing call.

They waited and waiting hoping to hear the boys voice again “hello you have reached the phone of Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles we are busy and we can’t get to the phone right now so leave a message after the Beep” after the Beep the girls had got enough of the strength to end the call sitting there looking at their phones there was no use, The girls had typed into twitter looking at the boys saying “thanks for the concert it was fun”  tweeting girls telling them thanks for coming on stage and answering questions.

The girls went back to their phones and tried again an hour later surely the boys always have their phones on them maybe just a text message but as the message tone came back up again the girls listened to the boys voice over and over, Emily hung up her phone and looked at Teagan as they turned to each other “believable”.

The next Day Emily and Teagan had got up early and went down to the studio where one direction were said to be practicing “ hey “ a big husky voice had bellowed behind the girls “ what are you doing in here” he had said, Emily and Teagan had turned around to be faced to face with a tall man with a black jacket with Security down the side of it, “ we were looking for some friends around here sorry we got lost” the girls looked around for evident signs that the boys were around “ come on the boys aren’t around” Teagan sighed as if they had heard Louis Harry and Liam were running around the arena after each other,” Tomlinson you are going down” Liam shouted “ double trouble wins again” Harry said while laughing, The security had grabbed onto Emily and Teagan’s arm.