Ex girlfriend

I was sitting at the coffee table in the living room, in my cozy Cookie Monster pajama pants and matching Cookie Monster pajama shirt, eating a Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich with syrup, watching episodes I had recorded of the Big Bang theory when the door bell rang. I set down my half eaten breakfast sandwich, a bit of syrup pouring out of the sandwich onto the plate, and I walked to the door to look out the glass of the door, and then I opened the door. I saw my ex girlfriend, Rosie, standing there with a huge pink and blue teddy bear and a box shaped like a heart. I really hope whatever was in there wasn't those mystery chocolates that I hate. I hate them because I always get a nasty one and I don't like any of them.( oh and by the way , yes I'm bi and proud!) Rosie had tears in her eyes and she had tears in her eyes and she asked," hey, Yasmyn, can I please come in? I want to prove to you how sorry I am for not believing you when I accused you of cheating on me that you weren't. I believe you now. Also, I'm sorry for cheating on you . Please let me come inside." (that's what she said) I wanted to punch her in the face, but that would be mean. Before I could even say yes or no she handed me the bear and box full of candy and I set them down and she pulled me close to her and she kissed me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I stopped her and said, "whoa, whoa. What do you think you're doing Rosie? I didn't say yes." Rosie took another step closer and said, "But you didn't say no either." I looked at her, and I said, "how could I ever trust you again?" Rosie grabbed my arm and said, " you come back here and let me show you." I struggled against her arms but she held my hourglass shaped waist and took me upstairs to my room, kissing me until we got up the stairs. She said, " go lay on your bed , now." I tried to argue with her," but---but----" but she pushed me onto the bed, not listening to me. She got on top of me and straddled me and kissed me so I would be quiet. I managed to pull my mouth away from hers and blurted out," but I like someone else!" Rosie stopped, and got off me and asked, " who?" I blushed and said," this girl named Ashley." Rosie sat there, with her arms crossed," and where'd you meet her?" I fidgeted with my hands in my lap and said," I met her at a mixer party. We had some jello shots and drunken gummy bears and--and---" Rosie said," and what? Did you sleep with her?" I twirled my long ombree hair with my manicured nails and hesitated for a moment and said, " yes, but I was drunk but I realized I like her." Rosie got up and she put her shoes on and said, "ok. I get it. I fucked up and now you found a better girl than me. I will go now ." I felt terrible because I still kind of sort of have feelings for her, but I like Ashley now. She's the Britney S. Pierce to my Santana Lopez from Glee. Only, Ashley isn't stupid, and I'm not a bitch. Tears formed in my eyes as I said, "I'm sorry Rosie, but you did this to yourself. Please understand." She left without saying another word and I wanted to cry but then I wanted to be happy because I found someone better. I went downstairs to finish my breakfast sandwich and cleaned up my plate. Then I went back upstairs and got in the shower. The steam really helped me relax. I picked up my watermelon body wash and put some in my hand. I put my hands on my sponge under the running water, making it lather up. Then I scrubbed my body with it. I rinsed all the soap off, then I grabbed my shampoo and put it in my hands. Then I rubbed them together and spread it through out my hair, my face and body. I thoroughly washed my hair, then rinsed it I turned off the shower and got out and dried my body off, wrapping my purple towel around my body and then got my other towel and wrapped it around my head and I went to get dressed. I took my now damp fruity scented towel off my head and threw it in my dirty clothes basket and went to my closet to pick out a shirt to wear and then to my dresser to pick out a pair of jeans, and a bra and a pair of panties. I grabbed my Big Bang Theory graphic tee off a pink hanger, a black bra with rainbow hearts, and a green pair of bikini panties. I took out my purple pair of skinny jeans and some family guy ankle socks. Then I went to grab my belt with the glitter and white skulls. I went to the bathroom to do my hair. I have a lot of hair! I pulled out my drawer and got out my comb and brush and Garnier Detangling Spray.I picked up my moisturizing detangling spray and popped off the cap and sprayed some in my hair and the used my comb to detangle my hair then plugged in my blow dryer and put a clean, dry towel over my shoulders to prevent hair from getting all over my shirt. I turned it on and picked my brush in my left hand and my blow dryer in my right. I began brushing and drying my hair at the same time. Then once my hair was dry, I got out my heat protector and curling iron and I rayed my hair and curled my hair into long pretty spirals. Then I clipped it up. I know, you're wondering why I clipped my hair up after I just made it into long pretty spirals. I put it like that momentarily so I could do my make up and not get any in my hair . I got out my make up bag and went through it. I pulled out my my black my black eyeliner, my mascara,my lip gloss, and my purple color tattoo eye shadow. I turned my sound cloud music and the song was Ride by SoMo. I love that song and I like listening to music while I'm getting ready. I picked up my Neutrogena face wash and squirted some into my hands. (Again that's what she said!) I rubbed it on my face and neck and then set down the bottle. Then I turned on the warm water and put my hands under the warm running water and gently splashed it on to my face, and rubbed it all over my face, cleaning my face. Then I picked up my facial moisturizer and put some on my face and rubbed it in. Then I picked up my eyeliner, and put it on, singing quietly to the lyrics of the song: *take off those heels, lay on my bed;whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair poison in our veins, we don't even care;candles drippin on your body baby this ain't truth or dare;everybody wonders where we run off to, my body on your body baby stickin like some glue*(I'm not singing the whole song) I put on my purple eyeshadow next, and then my mascara and finally my lipgloss. Then took my shimmery clip put of my hair and let my hair spill down around my face. I moved my hair out of the way again to clean my tragus and cartilage piercings, then my standard and upper lobe piercings. Then I grabbed my purple and black Osiris shoes and sat on the stairs to put them on. Then I said to my Mom who was standing there making her morning coffee,"mom I'll be back. I'm going to Ashley's house." I went to the door and opened it. I walked out of the door and closed it behind me locking it with my house key. Then I walked out to my blue 2014 Hyundai Elantra and unlocked it and got in, closing the door and then pressed the lock button on my car keys. Then I adjusted my drivers seat and mirrors. Then I put the key in the ignition and turned it and the car started, the engine purring loudly. I put on my seat belt then got out my phone and plugged in my audio wire and plugged one end into my cars audio jack and I went to my sound cloud music player and pressed*play all,* and the song * Sail by Awol Nation* played. I drove to Ashley's house and parked across the street.