Coming Out And Rejection

I put the emergency brake on and took the keys out of the ignition, and my phone off the audio wire. I got of my car and locked it. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell.. I heard its faint chiming as Ashley came to the door and opened it. I stared Ashley up and down with my brown eyes. Damn! She looked so sexy! Even in the sweatpants and t-shirt she was wearing were sexy! She said, " Hi Yasmyn. How are you?" I managed to say, "good, and yourself?" She smiled and let me in closing the door and said ," I'm good thanks. What brings you to my house?" I said, " lets sit on the couch so I can tell you." We sat on her soft couch and I said to her, " promise me you wont freak out." Ashley said, " I promise." I took a deep breath and said, "I'm bi and I have a crush on you." I prepared my self for rejection and then Ashley looked at me and said, " oh well, I'm 100% straight." I looked down at my feet sad and said ," I guess I'll be going now." I got up to leave. A voice said in my head 'don't let her see you cry!' Ashley said, "wait I'm sorry!" I ran out her house and got in my car crying. I drove to my best friend Zach's house. I parked and rang the door bell twice. (Zach is my best friend and he's bi too. He has always been there for me) Zach's mom came to the door, and I instantly smelled the wonderful scent of Zach's award winning Cupcakes when she opened the door. His mom saw the tears on my face and said, " sweetie come inside the house and tell us what's wrong? Zach is in the kitchen, piping pink frosting on vanilla cupcakes if you want one or two." I wiped my eyes and said through tears, "well I went to Ashley's house to tell her I'm bi and that I like her and she said she's 100% straight. I feel like an idiot!" I continued to sob and Mrs. Jewell, Zach's mom said, " oh sweetie, come here." She led me into the kitchen and Zach saw my red tear stained face and he asked, "awww, Yasmyn. What's the matter?" He pulled me into hug and I sobbed on his shoulder and he rubbed my back, comforting me. He said, "have a cupcake. They're your favorite. I frosted them with pink frosting." I had to admit Zach's cooking and baking was amazing. He brought me to the island in the kitchen and we sat in the two barstools and he handed me a cupcake and I peeled off the wrapper and bit into it, tasting pink buttercream frosting and delicious cupcake. it was like a vacation for my taste buds. It so moist and delicious.(that's what she said!) Zach said , "would you like another one hon?" I wiped my eyes and said ,"yes please." I told him what happened and then I peeled off my second cupcake and bit into it sadly. He said oh my gosh. Im so sorry.. I know you really liked her but maybe you could try to make her bi,gay, or les, but i really wanted to so bad so Ashley would be mine. I'm really into her." Zach held me and said, "lets go shopping. shopping always cheers you up." I sniffled and said, "ok." I took another cupcake and ate it. Zach's cupcakes are that good. I asked him who's car are we taking? Mine or yours?" He said," let's take my car. We can go to McDonalds for lunch and then we can shop for a bit and then go to Ruby Tuesday's or Chick Fil A or something." I said "ok," and Zach put on his purple vans and grabbed his jacket and keys and we went out to his car and we drove to the Sweetheart Hills Mall and parked in a close spot, and then we went inside. We walked to the escalator and went up it.