Nya's let it go.

Moonlight glows bright on the sea tonight, not a ninja, to be seen.

A beach of isolation, it's like I'm the only, living thing.

The sea is swirling, like the tempest, that's inside.

Couldn't keep it in, sensei knows I tried.

Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the samurai, you always have to be, conceal, don't feel, don't let them know, well now they know!

Let it flow, let it flow, can't hold it back anymore!

Let it flow, let it flow, make the water, close that door, I don't care, what their going, to say, let the storm, rage on, water never bothered me anyway.

It's funny how my power, makes everything seem small, now the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all!

It's time to see, what I can do, to test the limits, and brake through, no right, no wrong, no samurai, for me, I'm FREE!

Let it flow, let it flow, I am one with the rain, and sea!

Let it flow , let it flow , y'll never see, me leave! Here, I stand, and here I'll stay, let the storm, rage on...

My power, rises to the air, and to the sea!

My soul is spiraling, among the waves, and into the ground!

And one thought sends the waves, into a mighty blast!

I'm never turning back, that past, is now the past!

Let it flow, let it flow, and I'll rise, like a tsunami, let it flow, let it flow, this is the new me!

Here, I stand, in the light of day, the samurai, is gone!

I didn't like the samurai, anyway.
Hi guys.  I hope you liked it. I need ideas, so if you have any, i'd love to hear them.

See ya,
Keohne.