Chapter 14

*Hermione's POV*

"Hey Hermione!" Someone chirped.

I turned around and smiled at Theo. "Morning" I smiled. "What are you doing up so early? You're nearly always out last on Mondays" I laughed.

It was a Monday morning and I was waiting for Luna and Ginny so we could get breakfast.

"Yeah, I figured I needed a change in scenery" Theo chuckled.

"Where's Malfoy?" I asked casually.

"Why?" Theo smirked from the sofa across me.

I blushed scarlet and kicked him. "It was just a general question, you idiot" I laughed.

"Right" he smirked.

"Fine then, don't believe me" I snorted.

Just then, the devil himself walked out. Looking handsome as ev-

COUGH. NOTHING.

"Why hello there, Draco. Me and Hermione here were just discussing your whereabouts" Theo smirked.

Malfoy raised his eyebrow at me with that infuriating smirk and I quickly shook my head.

"He's lying!" I claimed.

"So you mean to say that you didn't ask me where Draco was? And that I'm making it up?" Theo teased.

I felt my face flush and I stood up. "This conversation is over. Never talk to me again, Nott" I scoffed jokingly.

Theo sniffled and pretended to hold his heart.

"Stop, you melodramatic drama queen" I snorted.

Malfoy just watched us with amusement before slowly walking over to me. I resisted the urge to flinch, I couldn't touch him or seduce him in front of Theo and so I had to play it cool.

I whined internally as I realised I didn't even make an effort to dress nice. I was just wearing a pair of old jeans and a black T-shirt that had sequins on it, making an owl.

He stood beside me and draped his arm around me lazily

"I didn't know you kept tabs on me, Granger" he smirked.

I felt my nose betraying me and I couldn't but think he smelt really good. Not at all like the little ferret he was, of course.

I could also feel the side of his body pressed against mine and I had to say, the rumours about his ama- horrible shrivelled up body were tr- FALSE.

His too-strong cologne must've been fogging my mind, I couldn't think straight.

I moved his arm from around me, feeling a very strange drop in my stomach (THE COLOGNE, I TELL YOU). "I don't keep tabs on you or your non existent life, Malfoy" I sniffed.