3 Down (1 to go)

Chapter 2- 3 Down (1 to go)

1 week later

Meris pov

"Holy shit I just won four tickets the the one direction concert," I yelled. I'm freaking out I ran down stairs and jump on the couch and run and hug a Yasmin that looks like she's upset

"What's wrong Yasmin"

"Nothing I'm-"

"Get off of me God damn it," I heard. I looked down to see Ameris under me. I had my knees into her stomach. "Move bitch," she yelled and groaned at the same time, it was weird and sounded like a screeching cat.

"Ameris calm down and Meri get off off her," Brooklyn yelled at us, waking into our living room in grey sweats and Ameris' matching NYU hoodie, with wet hair. "Hey that's mine," Ameris whined. "Oh boo boo I always wear your hoodie." "I know I'm fine with that but your hair is wet," she pouted. "I'll wash it, but Meri why are you so happy?" "Well Brooklyn if you must know......" I turned off the tv and earned a high pitched hey from Ameris but it was quickly dismissed by Brooklyn who scolded her. "I WON TICKETS AND BACK STAGE PASSES TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!" I yelled. Pretty soon all of us where screaming and jumping up and down on the coach

Ameris' pov

It took 5 minutes to get everyone to shut up so I can continue my show. I mean don't get me wrong I love one direction I mean more than any girl in this house and we live in a frat house. But when I'm in the living room it's quiet time, but I've known there girls since the 6th grade so I won't exactly snap at them like I would any of the other whores in the house. But not the point....... I have really been trying to find a way to tell Meri what happened with Luke but I don't know how.I thought about making Brooklyn but it would be best for me to because Meri can well you know be Meri and lash out at people when she's hurt and I take insults better than most people.

"Hey Mer," I say lowering my tone and calming down. "I've been trying to find a way to tell you this but when we were at the club I saw umm Luke with some blonde chick-"

"Did you kick his ass?" I smirked and shook my head yes. "If we're being technical it wasn't his ass you kicked," Brooklyn butted in. I looked over at her with a playful scowl and stuck my tongue out which she happily returned. "Me and Yasmin sort of saw Noah too." For a second I felt a little angry. Well more shocked than anything, he told me he wasn't going out that he and Luke were going back to the dorm. I guess we weren't meant to be together after all. "Yeah whatever, his loss!" I laugh. Everyone but Brooklyn decides to laugh with me, she just eyes for any hint of doubt. She catches my eye but before she could say anything else my phone rings. I snatch the device off of the coffee table and press talk. "Hello?"

"Ameris, babe, why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I've been busy okay......" I look around to everyone looking at me. "Hold on." I pull the phone from my ear and say "Noah, um can I... have a minute.... please." Meri and Yasmin happily oblige, while my stubborn add best friend stays put. I know there's no point in arguing with her now so I make a mental note to give her hell for that later. "Ameris you still there?" "Yeah, Noah I um I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"This.... Us! I mean do you honestly think I'm that stupid. Meri saw you with that girl ok so do me a favor and lose my number!" I quickly hang up the phone and slam it upside down on the coffee table. "You wanna talk about it?" I love my best friend and how she can always tell what I'm thinking or feeling. I ignore her offer by grabbing my white NYU hoodie and quickly slipping it on and dashing out of the front door. I heard the loud slam and Brooklyn's pleads to calm down but I couldn't  care less.