Locked Out Of Heaven

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm Jojo. For the story I'm am about to tell are not meant for the smaller audience. NO! I'm not saying I'm going to be pervy. *Blush* But, I am saying somethings that are in here are going to be a little bit much for children 12 and younger. (Which means I recommend for teens!) Anyways, if your into romance and laughing please tune in to a thrill you don't want to miss!

Alright let me stop being awkward and get back to watching hairspray!

Cya!

Or is it 'See ya'?

.

Chapter One:

We humans sometimes rely on something or someone.

Me? I rely on my guts.

My guts have told me a lot of things; from the lies of my so-called friends and to the stupid things I almost done. Yes, I believe in my guts. She was like a fortune-teller, he already knew what's right and wrong. He lead me to the right path; the perfect daughter. But do you know that my guts and my mind are mortal enemies? They tend to argue, and disagree to each other whatever some of them decided.

Do you know how my guts told me what to do? Well, my stomach would turn and twist in so many painful ways that It'll make me so nervous—or I'm already nervous before my stomach hurts— but my guts would finally stop all what's its doing when I do something right; like studying for my exam one week earlier, borrowing physic books for quizzes and staying inside my home and reading book rather than partying with my friends.

Yes, because of my guts I've became your typical nerd. But, I love who I am and I don't have any plans of changing myself. People would taunt me and my passion for books, and tease me to no end. But this is who I am, and my parents were proud of my straight A's.

Okay back to my guts.

I knew I should listen to it earlier. I mean, all my freaking life I was the goody two shoes my parents were proud to have. But no! I let myself fooled and neglect my dear guts.

And here I am, facing the consequences of my foolish behavior.

"Pierina Maya Lariviere!" My dearest mother screeched. Elisabeth was standing before me, her attire was something I wasn't use to. You see, my mother is very neat to herself, her blonde hair was always in a neat bun and her outfits were composed of expensive dresses and shiny pearls. But no, tonight her hair was all over her head and she was wearing her wrinkled pajamas. But her attire didn't really catch my eyes, it was the fury in her blue eyes.

A fury I haven't seen in so many years

I still remember when I accidently broke her favorite vase that causes her hundred dollars. it was the most terrifying day of my life. It wasn't the worst, great things happened that day so it wasn't the worst.

"Are you listening to me, young lady?" I cringed at the high-pitched voice of my mother. I really don't want to open my mouth and say something stupid that'll make her head explode. If the horrifying news didn't make her head explode yet. Being the ridiculous girl I am, I just nod and avoid meeting her glowing eyes.

I saw mom get mad but not directly to me. It's either to a maid who she found slacking during her work time, or one of my father's secretaries whom was shamelessly flirting to dad. Of course, being the nice employer and loyal husband, dad never yells or flirts back to the said secretaries. Knowing my mother would have his head and the secretary's when she even saw him flirts with different woman.

"Do you know how idiotic your actions are, Pierina?" Mom never uses my birth name. She always complain how long it was, and what an idiot my grandmother is to name such long name. But I do know, she took great pleasure of naming one of her daughter from the first Prima Ballerina Assulta in ballet industries. "What if the media knew this and your partying with Wissy—"