Chapter Seven

Joey's POV;

I sighed as I watched my best friend next to my supposedly-future-girlfriend.

He had just come back from Hawaii on vacation and I hadn't told him about my plan yet.

Hayes and I were supposed to make our move tonight and he'd ask Natalie to be his "girlfriend" so she could get us information. We were going to tell Natalie our plan to make it easier.

"Natalie may Hayes and I speak to you for a second please?" I sighed.

Might as well tell her now, right?

"Uh sure." She said leading us to the ice cream aisle.

"Okay so here's the plan ,, I need a distraction to get over Bria- I mean 'her-whom-shall-not-be-named' and Gabriella is the perfect distraction. She's awkwardly adorable and innocent and by the time I'm done with her I'll be off to tour. Now I need you because we need information. And no, this isn't some spy shit I just need info about her so it'll make it seem natural. Now I know you guys are close and all ,, but please oh please help us ,, also Hayes wants you to he his girlfriend." I sighed once we were in the chip aisle.

"Woah okay first of all ,, that is low and second of all Hayes I barely know you. You're cute and all that ,, but sweetie I'd have to get to know you first." She blushed.

"Come on please do it, for me? Oh and Joey too, but he needs a distraction and you'll be going on tour with her for POMS so please just do this." Hayes begged.

"Ugh fine, but we'll talk about this 'girlfriend' thing later." She finally agreed.

Perfect, now that she's on board. Our plan can get into action.

Hopefully it all works out.

💙😈💙

Short update for your 3-day weekend.

Dueces.

💙• Lauren •💙