hopemon

j hope and rapmon  fluffy 

All the bts members are in the lounge j hope and rapmon are taking snow pictures. Yoongi has stoomed out the room pissed off at tae for sing. Tae follows him to apologise.

Jimin says "ooooo what's going on there then lovers tiff" he laughs jungkook says "well it's only one sided as tae always loved yoongi but it looks like yooongi's not interested in him" he laughs. Jin says "oh really tell me more" he looks at the boys interested in what they are saying. Jimin says oh you haven't seen the ways tae looks at yoongi and always tries to get his attention" he says with a smirk. "No of course not i am always cooking and cleaning for lot" jin says.

Jungkook says "what's the bet that they are kissing and making up in there" he smirks. Jimin says "i am next door to yoongi so we could listen in at the wall jungkook" he giggles. So jungkook and jimin run to jimin's room leaving jin but it's ok as he leaves the room to go to the kitchen to cook.

"Hey j hope why is everyone so weird today" rapmon says "i don't know rapmonie shall we continue taking selfies" j hope says. Rapmon says " yeah hobi lets hehe." they carry on taking picture being cute and jin says dinners ready they sit at the table and eat with the rest of the members. After dinner j hope goes to his room and namjoon follows to his room.

Namjoon is sat on his be listening to his music and he couldn't stop thinking about hobi he thinks to himself *why can't i stop thinking about him*

Meanwhile in j hope's room he is listening to music but he also is thinking about someone he thinks *why can't rapmonie out my head*

Jin goes to rapmon's room and knocks on the door.jin goes in and says "namjoon what is going on you're all over the place and not youself" namjoon says "i don't know hyung i don't know how i feel about someone." "oh you mean j hope" he implies namjoon looks up and says "how do you know" "well namjoon isn't it obvious you have been spending a lot of time with him lately plus mother's instinct" namjoon chuckles and says "ok you got me you're smart but not smarter than me" he smirks.

"I suggest you go to j hope room and talk to him and see if he feels the same way as you namjoonie" he says. Namjoon says "good idea jin" he smiles brightly. Jin leaves. he walk out behind him and walk towards j hope's room and knocks on the door. J hope opens the door and says, " hey rapmonie come in" namjoon walks in and close the door behind him and says "urmm... j hope the reason why i am here is that i have something to says but i don't know how to tell you." j hope says "ok what you mean or what you on about." "i really like you and i was gonna ask you if you would be my boyfriend" namjoon says so nervously. J hope looks at him for a minute then says " of course i will be your boyfriend." rapmon runs up to j hope and hugs him j hope hugs him back. Namjoon kiss him on the lips softly j hope doesn't haste to kiss him back.