2

Tana's pov:

My emotions were spiraling out of control as I took my issues to snapchat. Then, immediately putting a reminder in my phone to make a video about this. Like, how fucking dare he show up at my show and scare the shit out of me.

Fuck, I'm just going to film a video right now. After setting up my camera I don't hesitate to go in on what happened and twist some things up and exaggerate it a bit. Lets be real here, what story-time youtuber actually says what happens without all the exaggerations? Dumb ones that's for sure.

I glance at the clock on my lock screen. It's a little past one, so I make the decision to take a walk around the hotel.

I close the hotel door behind me and started making my way(downtown) to the elevator. The elevator door opens before I press anything and no one other than fucking Ian comes out.

He stops in his tracks and takes in my appearance. Fucking racist piece of shit.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I snap at him and he immediately makes eye contact with me.

"Nothing, just the one and only Tana Mongoose." He smirks and I can tell he's internally laughing at purposefully saying my last name wrong.

"Get the fuck out of my way," I shove my way into the elevator and he gets in right behind me and him being an asshole he makes it so I'm stuck in the elevator with him.

"Now, that we're alone, baby I just want to have a chat," he licks his bottom lip and stares me up and down.

This is practically sexual assault with the way he's looking at me.

"Stop that," I say and he smiles an annoying ass smile.

"Why? Is it making you feel things?" He questions and pulls his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Yeah, uncomfortable and attacked." I state and he snorts.

"Goddamn if only you weren't wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, we could have some fun right here in the elevator." He whispers, but the elevator dings and I bolt out.

I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my skull as I reach for my phone to tweet what just happened and debate if I should file a police report against him. However, something tells me I shouldn't do that. So, I whip myself back around and our eyes meet.