CHAPTER I

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

08:30
BEEP~BEEP~BEEP
I woke up to my alarm, got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 7 minutes later, I'm brushing my teeth with a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I  couldn't sleep yesterday because I was too nervous for today's job interview.
Once I was done brushing my teeth, I went to my closet, got dressed in a simple baby pink hoodie, black leggings, and my favourite black vans, then I hurriedly made my way downstairs to get some breakfast.
"Heyy" (F/N) greeted me while I was pouring milk on the cereals in my bowl "Hi" I greeted back.
(F/N) is my best friend, she's the one who helped me get this job interview, since apparently she has a friend who works there.  "you ready?" "Well..I think so.." i said now playing with the cereals in my bowl with my spoon "It's okay..don't worry and try to relax, my friend told me that he would help you out."she said with a small smile patting my back " Thanks..you're the best"I said and hugged her..
The doorbell was ringing, we looked at each other "Could it be (B/N)?" I said excitedly running to the door.
I threw open the door to be greeted by a very good looking guy who is not my brother. I started to admire his good looks, suddenly forgetting my brother as well as how to communicate.. "Like what u see?" he said smirking. Ew nevermind he's not good looking anymore.
I shrugged not knowing what kind of answer he was expecting from me.. he opened his mouth perhaps about to say something weird again, but got interrupted by (F/N) "oww you're here already..ok..so here she is, her name's (Y/N) " she said pointing her index finger in my direction "You two may go now byee"she said in a singsong, looking at her watch then running upstairs guess she has to go to another blind date..
I turned my head to look back at him "My name's Gray it's nice to meet you (Y/N)"
he said smiling "nice to meet you" i said giving him a small smile, and quickly took the decision to forget the first impression I had of him. I mean he's my best friend's friend, and he's willing to help me for no reason, so i have to trust him right?
"Come on we will be late.." he said walking to his car with me following him closely from behind.

Gray is actually a very nice guy, we talked and got to know eachother on the way, he's a producer who works under AOMG, he gave me so many advices, and even told me not worry about anything and that everything would work out.

"thanks for the ride" I said smiling up at him "No problem"he said patting my head making me remember my older brother..who used to do that whenever he would tease me..and who also said that he'd be back from the army early this morning, which didn't happen..

"Hello! Anyone home?" Gray said waving his hand in front of me
"Uh..oh..sorry" I said tilting my head to the side.
"anyways hurry up.. we don't want to be late for the interview now do we?" He said wigglin his eyebrows knowing just how stressed I was about it.

(Skipping the job interview)

"So.."Gray asked
"I GOT INN" i yelled happily
"Woah..I didn't think that You'd actually make it" he said backing away and laughing making me smack his head with a grin on my face..
"Oh heyy" we stopped whatever what we were doing is called. Gray looked behind me making me turn around as well, which I instantly regretted doing. The gorgeous man in front of me was smiling and walking our way, stopping close enough but far enough to be facing both me and Gray..But also close enough for me to see him perfectly. He was a little taller than i am.. black hair, pale skin, black eyes..
He was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged his body perfectly, showing off how muscled his body is, as well as the tattoos in all the uncovered parts of his body..
I snapped to reality when my phone started ringing.. I took one last glance at the guy only to find him already looking at me.. my heart started beating so fast, too nervous to talk, I awkwardly smiled at him, and looked back at Gray who had already been looking at me with a smirk on his face..
I held my phone that was still ringing up, maybe trying to explain that I had to take the call, then walked a little bit away from them.
Again not too far and not too close.
I checked the caller ID to find that it was my brother..
"hey how a-" he started "Hi how have u been ?Where are you? Oh wait..are you home?a-"I started asking a lots of questions but he interrupted me "heyy hey it's okey, calm down I'm here, (F/N) told me you had a job interview in AOMG, so hurry up and come down" "REALLY?"I squealed happily..
I was about to go when someone held my hand I turned around to see Gray "um?" I looked at him confused "where are u going?" " Oh I'll go home, you don't have to take me.." I said making my way downstairs..