CHAPTER III

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

"I'll just take you home for today..you should get a rest.." Jay park said opening the door to the passenger seat for me..
"Okey thank you" I said getting in.
I fastened my seatbelt, and waited for him to get in the driver's seat.

(Ride skip)

I opened the door, and was about to step out of the car "wait (Y/N) I..umm.." Jay park said looking here and there "yes?" I asked curiously looking at him in the eyes but my eyes had to go down to his lips and make me remember 'the kiss'.
"um..rest well" he said with his fingers drawing circles on the wheel "yeah..you too" I said sending him a small smile, before I hurriedly went down and closed the door behind me, walked to the door, pulled out my keys and opened the door.
I turned around before getting in, waved at him, and he went off..
so I entered the house to find it empty, even (F/N) who slept over yesterday wasn't here, guess she went back to her place.
I immediately made my way up to my room to sleep on my bed and the last thing I thought of before sleeping was his lips on mine..

I've been working in AOMG for weeks now. I got close to Jay park, he never talked about that kiss ever again and never did I. He must've forgotten about, when I on the other hand find myself thinking about it every now and then..I sometimes catch myself wondering what other things would feel like with him..I think that I might've fallen for him even.

(After 7 months)
Today, Wednesday at 8:45

"WAKE UP LAZYASS" (F/N) yells at me "umm..what?" I said with a sore throat "what's with your voice?"she said with a hint of worry in her tone "nothi- ouch my heaaad" I said now holding my throbbing head between my hands "what is it ?"she asks sitting on my bed in order to get closer to me then she puts her hand on my forehead "dude you're hot" she exclaims worriedly "yeah I know" I said smiling sheepishly "no for reals" she said then added "you just stay here I'll call Gray and tell him to not expect you there cuz you're sick okey?"She said  "No I am supposed to be the one to tell them" I said trying to get up. "Don't.move" she said menacingly and I just answered with a small 'ok' then she left me alone..she sometimes acts like my mom..
When she came back, she brought some medecine and a bottle of water and left for work. I just laid on my bed and fell asleep watching sponge bob on TV.

4hours later

(F/N) came back with some porridge, and we just ate it on the bed whilst talking about random things..
then after a few minutes the doorbell started ringing and I looked at her with a questioning look "are you expecting anyone?" "Nope." we asked and answered in unison..then we looked at each other with wide eyes and bursted out laughing..
The doorbell rang again "oh go get it" I said shooing her off..I was thinking abt who they might be..maybe my brother forgot his keys again..or maybe one of her exes didn't find her at her place and came here..
My eyelids started to get heavy and I drifted to sleep for the second time today..

I woke up to the crack of the door of my room closing, thinking it would be (F/N) I didn't open my eyes..
Suddenly, my room started smelling like Jay's cologne.
Am I dreaming?
A sigh was heard, then it was followed by footsteps getting closer and closer.
They stopped.
Then I felt the edge of my bed shift down during to the person sitting on it "(Y/N).." I heard Jay's voice calling out to me. But I couldn't turn around, I was too embarassed.
After a few seconds of silencence, I felt his two hands rest on the space next to my ears on the pillow and I felt it bid down during to the weight he was putting on it while standing up "get well soon" he whispered his breath fanning my face and with no warning he pecked my forehead..
Then abruptly standing up, leaving me slightly disppointed..
Hearing his footsteps getting farther and farther..I turned around to steal a little glance his way.
Perhaps I wanted to make sure that it was really him, and not a dream..

when I stopped hearing his footsteps, and was sure enough he was downstairs.. I opened my eyes shifted to a sitting position and put my right hand on my chest to calm down my wild heart that was thumping like crazy.. then I touched my forehead and a smile crept on my face.

He perhaps does feel the same way about me..