Chapter 5

Dante's POV

"You're, such a slob, TRASHvis!" I groaned.

"Not as much as you are, DUMPte!" He snapped back.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be? It's almost 10 at night." I said.

"Well, while you answer the door, I'm going to go watch poopdepie." Says Travis as he walks away. I roll my eyes and open the door.

"Zane? KC?" I ask. "Why are you guys doing here this late at night?"

"We need your help." Says Zane.

"With what?" I raise an eyebrow. "Asking this lovely lady on a dinner date?"

"W-What?!? NO!" Zane yells. "It's... hard... to explain."

"Well, Dr. Dante PHD is here to help! Come on in!" They both walked in and sat on the couch.

"So... Zane... first test... I want you to act as someone close to you."

Zane took a breath. "Hey I'm Garroth! I like the color blue! Lawrence is my best friend! I have a crush on Aphmau even though she has a boyfriend just because she was a cat!"

"Good enough..." I wrote on my notepad. "Kawaii~Chan, do the same."

"Hi, I'm Zane. I'm dark and moody and stuff, but I like my little horsies."

"H-How did you find out about that?" Zane's lips quivered.

"High school, remember?"

"Oh yeah... right..."

"Ok then." I wrote down "this isn't working" on my notepad.

"Second test!" I handed them each a piece of paper and pencil. "Draw a picture of your childhood."

10 minutes later...

Zane had drawn a picture of Garroth beating him in chess. And then KC just drew puppies, kittens, and rainbows.

"Third test!" I said. "Zane, before coming over here, what is the last thing you remember?"

"My mind's kinda fuzzy..." He said. "The last thing I remember is Aphmau hitting KC and I with a broom."

"Kawaii~Chan?"

"Well... the last thing Kawaii~Ch-"

"Ok, enough of this Dante!" Zane interrupted. He pointed to a pink thing on Kawaii~Chan's arm that I hadn't noticed before. "This is what we came for."

I examined the thing. "Wait... is that... a... no..." I said. "That's impossible... they were all shattered after the second war..."

"Shattered?" Zane asked. "What second war?"

"Zane... I think that Kawaii~Chan..." I took a deep breath, but then I stop. I scened something. Without thinking, I shoved Zane's hair out of his face. It was interesting what I saw.

"WHAT ARE YOU-" He slapped my hand.

"Ok... hear me out you two..."

"Zane... Kawaii~Chan... you guys... are... half gems."