This is love,not war (WAR JOURNAL)

I am Milicevic Pilecki from Warsaw,Poland son of a navy captain Andrei Pilecki and a cook Maria Pilecki.When I was young I fell in love with a girl named Natasha Lukyanova who is also from Warsaw,Poland.Everytime I see her I am alwas star strucked like a man who is in love or somethin'.At school she always dances and I am alwas watching her despite the fact that I am just an ordinary and an ugly guy.She is so simple and very intelligent.I always loved her since we first met.At first I alway make fun of her and makes some joke of her for another guys.Still as time goes by,during our junior year I fell in love with her and I become a tragic fool and time comes that she is angry with me.As a year goes by during our senior year.September 1,1939 Nazi Germany invaded Poland by a lightning war method or Blitzkrieg.Everyone is struggling while the ratio of planes and artilleries of Poland and Germany is 10:1 and at times like this everyone is encouraged and required to fight and we are engagd in a battle.I was taken as  prisoner of war during an ambush on the western front of Poland.Me and Natasha were not able to talk again.During my time at the prison camp in Auswitch,I am dreaming of having a family or maybe I am just hallucinating.Our German inspector whose name is Von Rommel was killed in an accident and we are the one who re responsible!At the night of th execution,Polish undergorund state forces were able to liberate our camp still,they are killed and we are able to escape during the attack.Now that I am free I join the polish resistance forces.