Fallen

**BACK TO TIME TRAVEL*

"Good morning, General Soo!" The Goryeo Princess greets as she visits the place where they decided to hide the stranger from nowhere, they transferred them before someone in the royal family discover and here she was, early in the morning she often dropping by to check his condition and as in-charge, General Soo always assured her that nothing to be worried about since he ordered his trusted men to guard him and not to tell anyone regarding him.

"Oh, good morning, Princess Miyoung, he's already awake and waiting for you inside. I'll get going by now and if you needed something just call our royal guard to attend your needs, goodbye, your majesty!" The General informed before he left her for his morning duties at the palace. The Princess was very grateful towards the kindness of the general and she could trust him by her life too.

"Geez, why am I felt nervous everytime I visited him, geez never mind maybe it's just my social issues with people." She held her chest as she closes her eyes to breathe before she turned the knob and see the stranger already sitting at the edge of his soft make-bed, General Soo made for him, she study his features and notice how broad his shoulder was also his dimple chin smile makes him more adorable too.

"Good morning. I drop off here before my royal duties to attend later. How are you now?" Princess Miyoung greets but she didn't get any respond from the stranger whose back facing her. She wonders and tiptoed and to look over his shoulder to check if he's still breathing.

"YAH!!! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OFF ME, AGAIN!!!!" Taeyeon felt his blood rushed when the creepy Princess again startled him while enjoying the music from his Ipod that almost emptied the battery storage and he needed to charge it before it ended his happiness from music , he heard how the Princess quietly laugh but won't go unnoticed by him.

"You didn't responded so I check on you in case you forgot to breath. Sorry that I always startled you." The Princess snapped at him and sat beside him but leaving a safety gap between them not invading his privacy, she noticed the Ipod he's holding and it blink red.

"Oh, I was listening to music while I am waiting for you anyways, do you had a power supply here or a charger, maybe?" Taeyeon asked as he showed the connector of his favorite Ipod to the oblivious Princess who stares at him confusingly as she tilted her head cutely before his eyes and find it very amusing.

"P-Power s-supply? Errr... I don't think we had one here? And also I don't know about that thing you've said." She answered shyly because Taeyeon was staring at her beauty, the young boy noticed how the Princess cheeks turned red and he knows that she's being shy around him so he just shrugged it off.

"Oh, shook! I totally forgot that I'm stuck at the non-tech era. Pfffttt!!!" Taeyeon smacked his forehead as he remembered where he was. Unfortunate things happen and now he's trouble that he couldn't listen to his Ipod from now on.

"W-What is that thing?" The Princess pointed at the connector whim she found interesting and never had seen one in her life.

"Oh, it's an Ipod connector and you can't listen to it because the battery was already empty." Taeyeon asked and Miyoung nodded excitedly with sparkling eyes because she will experience something new from the stranger from strange feelings to a newly found device but held herself when she's aware she would touch the stranger's hand.

"Oh, nevermind, I should get going first now before the King search for my presence." Miyoung excuse herself before the guy will bug her again but Taeyeon quickly grab her hand because he doesn't want her to leave, he hates being alone in these time.

-INSERT FALLEN BY LAUREN WOOD-

(A/N: Enjoy the music as well, my precious ones :))

~Instrumental~

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.

And I was not looking, was content to remain.
And it's ironic to be back in the game.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you

And I want to tell you, you control my rain
And you should know that you are life in my veins.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.

And I was not looking, was content to remain.
And it's erotic to be back in the game.

The two finally immersed on their own world and both not aware from the surrounding and their hearts fluttered from the feeling beside each others comfort. The Princess' heart skips a beat into a not normal pace as she studied the features from his charming eyes to his jawline and the white porcelain skin, a man ever had. She enjoys the touch but almost forgotten her duties that she was assigned by the King, to visit the Prince Yunho but she chooses to see him instead. Meanwhile, Taeyeon who was totally into mesmerized by her beauty, he caught the Princess staring affectionately at him as their eyes met with a bliss, the blush gets on them as they immediately look away from embarrassment of getting caught into an awkward silence. Princess Miyoung finally caught the stranger's pinky finger with her as she see how close their hands were, taking the opportunity she clings her finger into the other one and smile at herself before she closes her eyes again while the happy man reaches the maximum curves of his lips upward as he let her be while enjoying the comfort from the Princess.

**BACK AT THE PRESENT TIME**

"Seriously, where is that midget?" Jessica snorted as she nearly reaches her limit from waiting at her bestfriend who seems nowhere to found since his detention and decided to asked someone who could tell her where the young lad went. She decided to look for the place she last saw him and it was at the back of their campus where he was assigned to clean the old well.

"Oh, he left the cleaning materials here? How irresponsible that midget was. I will never try to help him ever again." Jessica picked up the materials one by one and caught her attention when the well reacts and emitted a light from it, she's scared at first but decided to look over out of her curiosity.

"What the hell is that?" Jessica asked herself as she tiptoed at the old well as she noticed something inside.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Her loud screams echoed the inside of the well as she caught by a blinding light from the old well where Taeyeon also fell.

**to be continued**