Destiny Decides...

Destiny decides...

By

P.G. Van

© 2015 P.G.Van

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Blurb

A successful Indian billionaire and the simple girl next door.

Sameera leads a simple life with her older sister as her roommate. She wonders if she would have lasting happiness in her life as every time, she finds happiness it is yanked away from her before she realizes it.

Nick was her best friend in high school and is now back in her life after all these years and it is very clear that he wants more than just friendship. He expresses his need for her very early on shaking up Sameera's quiet world.

Will Sameera learn to stop bracing herself for the next big tragedy and learn to accept that she was destined to meet Nick?
Is Nick the pillar of strength for Sameera to work through her challenges and internal conflicts?

Can she trust the guy she had known many years ago?

Nick is not a high school kid anymore; He is a successful businessman who leads a life of extreme luxuries. Nick seemed to know everything about her? How? She steps out of her comfort zone for Nick but can she hang on to him.

Is Nick the guy that she was destined to meet?

Take Sameera's journey in this passionate love story as she discovers the meaning of true love and realizes the power of destiny.

Chapter One

My phone was ringing at a distance. It was New Year's Eve, and I had the day off. The ringing continued for a few more times, and I finally confirmed it wasn't an alarm and someone was actually calling me.

"Hello, this is Sameera." Partially awake, I mumbled, and heard a shaky male voice on the other end. "Good morning Sameera, this is Mark from the support team. I am calling because of the error reports from the east coast team about the missing data."