🎶I'll be watch in' you🎶

Osana walks to the roof with his best friend, Miyaku-chan. Yandere-kun follows behind without them noticing.

Miyaku-You've been acting all love struck lately. Do you have the crushies?

Osana-what? no! I don't know what your talking about! I definitely don't have a crush on Takeo!

Miyaku-seriously Osana? You made it so obvious that you do

Osana-I know I did. But it's just so hard to hide it! She's the best girl I've ever met.

Miyaku-well your secret is safe with me. But you know... If Takeo doesn't except your confession...

Osana-what are you talking about? Of coarse she will! That cherry tree is magical!

Miyaku-*sigh* ok

Osana-well, I have to get going! I made lunch for Takeo! I hope she likes it! I made it special!*walks over to takeo*

Miyaku-*walks away*

Yandere-kun-*points phone at Miyaku* Say cheese!

Miyaku-what for?

Yandere-kun-for the fall yearbook! It's totally a thing!

Miyaku-oh, ok then! *poses*

Yandere-kun-perfect!

Miyaku-*walks away*

Yandere-Kun-*sends Miyaku's picture to info-kun* Do you have any information on this girl?

Info-Kun-Yes. Her name is Miyaku Mio. She's Osana's best friend and even has a crush on him. She's also in the cooking club.

Yandere-Kun-thanks

Info-kun-no problem

Yandere-kun-by the way, I'll get your candy later

Info-kun-No need to. I forgot to tell you last time that If you need information on a person, it's free

Yandere-kun-oh, ok. By the way, do you have any Items that would go good for matchmaking?

Info-kun-I have a ear piece with a headset, A stuffed bear, Chocalates, and A flower bouquet.

Yandere-kun-How did you get all that?

Info-Kun-It's things that a girl gave me for Valentine's Day that I have no need for.

Yandere-kun-Well, ok then