1.

One of my best memories of my mom, when she sang a spanish lullaby to me. I remember being around 5 years old. I could never forget this part of the song. 

'Luna quieres ser madre y no encuentras querer que te haga mujer.

Dime, luna de plata, ¿qué pretendes hacer con un niño de piel?

a-ha-ha, a-ha-ha, hijo de la luna.'

Try to imagine a life where nobody gets you, and everybody is against you. Ha ha I think I just described every teenager life. And that is because it’s a phase every single one of us goes through. How do I know that? Well, it is actually because Mrs. Martis talked about that subject in Advanced Health Science, and it was quite boring.

"Mrs. Thomas, I conceive that you are actually anticipating that one of your classmates will grant you a very clever answer. To the principal's office young lady." Said Mrs. Martis with her nasal voice. Everyone in the classroom knew that she was going to get a penalization card. I probably shouldn't be laughing but her weird-pattern skirt got stuck with the wooden chair. 

"Mrs. Pepper. Please, let all your classmates hear the joke that has you obviously cracking up." Oh. Shit. Kill. Me. Please? Standing up from my chair I followed Theresa to the door. But with a last glance at the chair that was ready to let Mrs. Martis die from embarrassment, I closed the door.

“Incredible, now I have to be with Chilly!” Oh no. She did just not say that. ”Oh Gosh, you are totally freaking me out. Stop it with the wide-open-mouth staring, thanks.” She said while leaning on a blue locker. I turned away from her and started walking towards the nearest exit. How can she dare? She is as much an outsider as I am. Does she think that only because her ex-boyfriend is now on the chess team, she can say that? Stupid bitch.

Walking to my aunt’s house, I always avoid the city and pass through the woods. Stumbling my way into the path I always take, I ‘oh so rarely’ fall. Wait, what? I stumbled into a tree. A clothed tree, with muscles and a perfect smell. Oh sweet baby jesus. 

“Umh- I I, Umh. I-“ I stammered meaningless words. He is a fucking God. Standing in front of me was a dream of a man. Perfect in every human being’s eyes. But dressed in what? A royal black suit, contrasting with his incredible pale skin.  His cold blue eyes where watching me with scorn. Please Lord, not another one.

“Who are you?” Is it possible that I have fallen in love with this man only by the sound of his voice? He is looking directly in my eyes. I feel like I need to look down in some kind of submission.

“I won’t repeat myself.” Holy. Shit. “I’m s-sorry. I’m Alma. Who are you?” I stuttered and apologized, I really need to go out more. “ I am Rex Deamon.”