Ideal Friendship

Anyone would wish for an ideal friendship, but we all know that it doesn't exist. Even if you think you have the best friend who will never back stab you, you are wrong. They may not back stab you, but nobody is perfect and everybody lies. You can only get what is closest to an ideal friendship.

"Hyung! Get your lazy ass over here!" The leader yelled across the practice room. "Kook, go drag him over here" he then said jokingly.

"Right away" Jungkook chuckled and went off to accomplish the job he was assigned. "Rise and shine, Yoongi! If your gonna sleep, sleep at night, not day!" He sighed and pulled his arm while Yoongi just groaned.

"Oi, we have a concert in a month! Get yourself together!" The leader scolded with a disappointed face.

"Sorry, sorry," He looked up at the taller man with a apologetic expression.

"Just don't do it again, and get more rest at night, when your supposed to sleep"

"Right. Sorry.."

"Anyways let's start practicing our choreography. You all got your parts down right? So we can practice as a group now?"

"Yess~~" The rest of Bangtan said in sync.

"Ay, I don't wanna hear you saying that... Dance monster..!" Hoseok bursted laughing, rolling on the floor clenching his stomach. Namjoon just looked at him and sighed.

"Yep.. this life.." He signed once again.

"Stop sighing!! It's making me depressed!" Namjoon looked over at Taehyung pouting, blowing his cheeks up until they were pink-red and crossing his arms.

"Guys!! Get a move on, we gotta get started!" The staff came over, curious why they weren't in place already.

"Sorry!! Bangtan apologized as they got into their places and music started blasting out of their speaker and started dancing.

After dance practice, everyone was sweating like crazy.

"Here!" Taehyung walked over looking like a penguin. And placed a water bottle in front of Jungkook.

"It's fine." Jungkook said as he waved his hand signalling it was okay. But Taehyung was still crouching in front of Jungkook waiting patiently for him to take the water bottle. "really... I'm fine.."

"No, I insist you take it!!" Jungkook looked at him and reached for the bottle.

"Oh, wait!" Taehyung snatched the water bottle just before Jungkook could grab it. "I wanna play first, so you'll just gotta wait." He looked like he was about to cast a magic spell on his hand and mumbled a few words. What next? Well of course the flipping! He started flipping the bottle again and again, but never succeeded. After about 3 minutes of non-stop flipping Jungkook decided that he should stop him.

"This is how you do it." Jungkook demonstrated and surprisingly got it on his second try. Taehyung pouted and flipped it into the maknae's hands.

"Well, whatever. You can have it now." And just left to talk to Hoseok.

"Well, I don't even need this.." He looked down at the plastic bottle wondering what to do with it. "Yoongi!"

"Hm? What's wrong Kookie?"

"You thirsty? I got some water."

"Aren't you? Care for yourself before others!"

"Eh, I'm not thirsty. You have it"

"Oh, well uh.. thanks!" He smiled. Taehyung on the other hand, who was still secretly spying on Jungkook snarled at Yoongi.

"What's wrong Tae? Spot a bunny?" Hoseok joked,

"Not a bunny.. just a short obstacle."