TRAILERS

Episode 01

Inhwa, Year 14, when King Hyun's (Park Chanhwan) illness worsens, the Queen Dowager (Kim Hyeja) orders Crown Prince Shin (Ju Jihun) to submit to an arranged marriage. Shin (Ju Jihun) proposes to dance major Min Hyorin (Song Jihyo), who he's secretly dating, but she thinks he's joking and refuses him, saying that her dream of becoming a successful ballerina is more important to her.

Episode 02

Chaegyeong (Yun Eunhye) eventually agrees to the marriage because of the state of things at home. However, from the first meeting with the Royal Family, communicating proves difficult. In addition, Shin (Ju Jihun) couldn't care less about Chaegyeong and is cynical about the marriage, making Chaegyeong regret her decision. It is too late though, as the news has already been publicly announced, and Chaegyeong's family becomes the center of negative media attention. Meanwhile, Yul (Kim Jeonghun), the son of Crown Prince Su who died 14 years ago in a car accident, follows his mother Hwayeong's (Shim Hyejin) orders and returns to Korea. Hwayeong wants to reclaim the throne. At the airport, Yul runs into Hyorin (Song Jihyo), who is leaving to participate in a competition, but neither recognize each other. Yul, who studied art in England, transfers to the art high school that Chaegyeong and Shin are attending. Shin is happy to see Yul and greets him as a friend, but the Queen (Yun Yuseon) is worried...

Episode 03

Chaegyeong (Yun Eunhye) is finally determined to be Crown Princess. As soon as she moves into the palace, her training begins. Learning the palace speech is a given, and it is difficult for her to learn the proper order and etiquette for the upcoming ceremonies, but her fiancé Shin (Ju Jihun) doesn't so much ignore Chaegyeong, as he is cold to her. Chaegyeong's palace life is rough and difficult from the start. The ceremony installing the Crown Princess takes place. Shin and Chaegyeong's traditional marriage takes place in the 21st century as the entire Royal Family and all the citizens look on. Meanwhile, Hyorin (Song Jihyo), who rejected Shin's proposal, is on stage in Thailand at the ballet competition...

Episode 04

On the first night following the wedding ceremony, Shin (Ju Jihun), butts heads with the adults. It is over the conditions that he agreed to the marriage on. Unlike serious Shin, Chaegyeong (Yun Eunhye) begins to feel better about being Crown Princess as she slowly adjusts to life in the palace. Shin and Chaegyeong return to school after a long absence. Chaegyeong, who is a real-live Cinderella, becomes an outcast at school. The only person who will talk to her is sweet transfer student Yul (Kim Jeonghun). Shin runs into Hyorin (Song Jihyo), who has just returned from the ballet competition...

Episode 05

Early in the morning, Chaegyeong (Yun Eunhye) is surprised to see Yul (Kim Jeonghun) in the palace on her way back from saying good morning to the adults. Classmate and transfer student Yul's true identity is Prince Uiseong. Chaegyeong is having a hard time with the strict training, but through the King and the other adult's warm concern, begins to appreciate the positive aspects of palace culture.

Meanwhile Hwayeong (Shim Hyejin) opens a yoga center as a front and starts scheming with Editor Choe, preparing for her return to the palace. Yul gets closer to Chaegyeong and her friends.

It is almost Crown Prince Shin's (Ju Jihun) birthday. Chaegyeong is excited about the party at the Royal Family's resort but among the guests are Shin's friends, who think very little of her, and Hyorin (Song Jihyo)...

Episode 06

Chaegyeong (Yun Eunhye) earns brownie points with the Queen Dowager (Kim Hyeja) with Yul's (Kim Jeonghun) help. The Crown Prince and Princess begin making public appearances and Chaegyeong's free and ordinary image is warmly welcomed by the people. Shin (Ju Jihun) admonishes Chaegyeong to stop behaving like such a commoner but she doesn't listen.