chapter 3

Joel mumbled swear words that I never even knew existed. I knew I had a good arm but this...

    I didn't say anything to him for a long time.

     "Why the hell would you punch him you dickface!?" I growled at him when I was finally able to talk. He just looked at me then up to the sky in astonishment. What the Hell...

                      «< J >»

     God she really didn't need a gardean angel  she had reflexes like a ninja that's been in business for years. she caused a lot of pain but I don't think she actually broke my nose...it's not like it would stay for weeks or anything it would heel almost immediately, being a fallen Angel and all...

     "Please believe me when I say that you can't trust anyone-including me." I walked off after that.

    I don't know why I was supposed to "watch over her while they find a real gardean angel"... I was probably the worst one for this job.Then again, I have been drawn to her since she was literally born. I know practically everything about her. Even that she cuts herself at night but hasn't told anyone about, including Rose and Jammie. I also know that her dad beats her and she still hasn't told anyone. I went outside and sat on the grass.

    "Why the God Damn hell would you just randomly come up and punch some of the nicest guys in the school?!" she was screaming at me and flailing her arms in different directions. She looked a little cute when she was pissed. It made me smile.

     "You're cute when you're mad" Oh shit. Woops. Why the hell did I have to let that skill it? I can be so stupid sometimes...

   " So you're those cocky bastards that think they rule the world! Get a load of this dickface, you're an ass and you can't take over my life!" and with that she stomped off with her fists clenched.

    I hopped up and chased after her, just add I reached out for her she thrust her elbow into my left ribcage and swiveled aroud. I doubled over in pain seriously how can she have this good of reflexes and damn was she strong!

    Nattie stomped off grumbling.

     "Nattie please-"

     "how do the hell do you more my nickname?"

       "Err...well...I heard it from your friends." it sounded more like a question than a statement.

    "Er uh hm leave me alone Dumbass and leave my friends out of this too."

   "No you don-" she didn't let me tell her half the reason on why I punched Jammie.

    " I don't want to understand just lane me and my friends alone."

    Ok I'm just going to leave it there.      I glued myself to the spot I was in, the truth was not only did I not know I'd Jammie might be possessed by a demon but it killed me to watch them cuddle and hug and kiss, though I knew there is nothing between them I would rather be in his place than where I am now.

                     «< N >»

      When I got back to the table Jammie was the only one gone but it seemed like Jack and Rose had just come back.

     " so what was that all about? " Even asked me, Even was cool he was sweet to everyone and was never mean to anyone unless they really deserved it.

     " I don't know he didn't answer,I just told him off and left."

    " Ok, shall we eat then? "