Bangtan Lover

chapter 1:

Su is a girl who is very liking Kpop so much.She buy many album of Kpop idol.One day her mom ask 'Su when you want to stop liking Kpop?You room full of poster  and Kpop merchandise.I'm sick whenever I get in to your room'.Su didn't reply her mom because she always hear the same thing everyday.For her Kpop is her live.She managing too many Kpop fanclub on her Facebook and also make a story about a Kpop group on WattPad.At her school,she have so many friends that have same interesting with her.So she doesn't feel lonely when talking about Kpop.She always get many news update or recent activities about Kpop group.

chapter 2:

One day,she watch Music Bank from her laptop.Suddenly there is a rookie group called Bangtan Boys.She really amazed with their powerful stage although they are rookie.Before this she never heard that group name.If she liking a group,she will like it since their predebut but this not.After watching all Kpop star perform at Music Bank,she searching Bangtan Boys profile on Internet.After several time,finally she found their profile,then she read it carefully.When she read the member profile one by one,she really find them really handsome."Ah...this boy is really cute.Oh! His name is Jungkook.He just a month older from me.All his hyung call him GolMak.He will be my bias wrecker in this group.I will tell  the other about this." Suddenly her mom call "Su your friend coming!" .She immediately shut down her laptop and go to the living room."Ah...Nana..why are you coming here?"."No,I just want to inform you that one of Kpop fanclub want to do a gathering at Golden Mall"."When?"."Hmm..i think the day after tomorrow"."Ah..okay..I will ask my mom first"."Okay..we see each other there soon"."Okay,Bye Nana".She feel really excited.Like last year,Kpop fanclub make a trip to Korea to watch G-Dragon concert in Seoul but she not joining them because her mom not allowed her to go.So this year if they make a trip to Korea she will go.