Chapter 1- Surprised

Your P.O.V

You aint gotta answer non of my calls, im believing youll pick up one day. I dont wanna add to you pain at all. Im praying that time makes a change in your life, Im realizing how much you made a change in my life and i dont wanna spend it with nobody else, Hear me? dont nobody deserve myself Oh no, baby what I'm saying is, You aint gotta make your mind up

I woke up to my alarm, I rolled to the other side of the bed and turned it up. and started to hum the chorus.

"Turn it offfff" I heard one of my best friends complain as she rubbed her eyes.

"No we are listening to my husband" I said stubbornly

"This is trash" My other best friend Makayla said. The She got up grabbed a blanket and pillow and walked out of my room into im guessing the living room "Im going back to sleep" I heard her say, I chuckled and then rolled off my bed. I sat at the edge of my bed then slipped my house shoes on. I tuned off the music and unlocked my phone and checked all my social media, Nothing knew. I walked into my kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice. I put my phone down and looked up to see Makayla watching The Walking Dead.

"Thought you were going back to bed" I laughed while puting the orange juice away.

"Couldnt go back to sleep" she said as one of the characters killed a walker. I cringed a little but then walked to my balcony and sat down on one of the chairs and looked at the morining view. It was beautiful seeing the city wake up after a nights rest, I could see the hollywood sign from here. After my cup of orange juice I went back inside, put the dish in the sink and sat on the couch with Makayla. I got a notification from instagram 'Colby_Brock liked your post' I admit I freaked out a little bit but, it might be another fan account again so I didn't want to freak out too much. When I went to my personal instagram, I looked at the name and I didnt find any typos, i started to freak out a little more but my mind might be playing tricks on me, I clicked on the name and saw that it was THE Colby Brock. I started to freak out.

"MAKAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELIKEDMYPICTUREHELIKEDMYPICTUREHELIKEDMYPICTURE!" I freaked out and started to jump on my couch and makayla.

"What the fuck are you doing? what?" she was cofused but she eventually gave up and let me freak out. The I ran into my room where Layla was and jumped on my bed while screaming and while she was talking on the phone with her new boyfriend. She's been dating him for a while now but she hasnt told me or Makayla what his name is or anything. We dont know why but we respect her decision and we're not gonna pressure her into anything. She just laughed and then I ran out of my room and back to the living room. I sat down because I was tired and started to cry.

"Y/N are you finally going to tell me whats up???" she said annoyed and questionable.

"COLBY LIKED MY INSTAGRAM PICTURE ON MY PERSONAL" I cried/yelled, she rolled her eyes. I just laughed while wiping my eyes, then Laya finally came out after a while she looked nervous for some reason.

"Hey whats up?" I said as I calmed down.

"I have surprise for you guys" She said "But you have to go in the bathroom so I can get it" She said kinda excitedly.

"Ughhhhh do we have tooo" we complained and slumping on the couch.

"Trust me you guys are gonna love this" she laughed we finally decided to get up and go to the bathroom. When we got in there i sat in the tub because I wanted to. I heared the door open and close. I was scrolling through instagram and saw a shirtless picture of Brennen.

"Daddy Brennen" I said a little freakily and we both just laughed then Layla opened the door.

"Put these on" She said handing me my scarfs.

"I swear the fucking god Layla if this is a snake or some dumbshit like that, I will fuck you up" I said while putting it on and we all just laughed

"Ditto" Makayla said

She started to lead us to the living room and sat us on the couch. "Okay so what do you guys think about Brennen" She asked

"He's daddy a'f" I said while biting my lip "Jesus did a good job on that one, I swear me makes me MOISTTTT" I said in a funny way

"Why?" Makayla asked

"Just answer the question" She said

"Ughhh he's okay I guess" She groaned

"What about Sam and colby?"

"Ummm, Colby is my main and Sam is my side hoe" I said shrugging my shoulders "Colby is just kevsidbd like he's just fuckin perfect have you seen his Insta like damn that boy is just OOOO and then his clogs are just funny asf, same with sam but it's like I don't feel the same daddy thing towards him" 😂

" their videos are funny but I think their secretly gay" Makayla laughed. I nudged her a little.

"You guys can take off your blindfolds off now" Layla said. When we took them off we saw BRENNEN FUCKIN TAYLOR!

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed and jumped on him. "WTF!?!? HOW THE FUCK, WHEN, WHY, HOW, BRO IM SO MF CONFUSED AHHH" I continued to yell and scream while hugging him and crying a little. But then I realized what I just said and out my head in my hands "omfb you heard everything didn't you" he laughed I layed on the couch embarrassed.

"It's fine I'm used to being called daddy" he said in his little cocky voice

"Yeah from Colby" I said an then laughed. Makayla just sat their amused and confused.

"Wait how the fuck did you get in here" she laughed confusingly nervous

"I kinda let him in" Layla said playing with her hands

"Wait you guys know each other!? For how long? Where did you guys meet? why didn't you tell us?" I had so many questions running though my head

"Okay okay, we'll answer your questions but there's another surprise we have for you" she said and then Brennen hugged her from behind, me and Makayla looked at each other

"OMFG YOUR PREGNANT!" We yelled then all of a sudden I feel someone on my shoulders, quickly I flipped them to the ground, turned them over while twisting their arm "what the fuck!" I yelled I looked up to see Makayla on him like she caught a crocodile.

"(Y/N), Makayla!" I heard Layla yell while brennen was laughing non stop. I looked down to see who it was and sure enough it was...

____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter of many! I promise you the other ones wont be as predictable. So I decided to rewrite what I wrote because when I reread it, it just didn't make any sense to me so lol yeah. I'll try and post everyday hope you enjoyed it :) comment what you think and Vote! Have an amazing day or night 😊