The Reason

"We need to take him to a fucking
psychiatrist" mom said "He keeps cutting he shouldn't be doing that type of shit I'm not dealing with this kind of kid !" "No, he doesn't need a psychiatrist we can beat him when he cuts that way he'd think twice before doing it" Dad argued. Then my sister opened her room door. *sigh* "They're fighting again." She said "Yea over me...mom wants to take me to a psychiatrist and dad doesn't he wants me to stop cutting the hard way" I told her. "Why do you cut anyway?" She asked. "Pain...just pain of the things I hear from our parents, fear of being the cause they divorce." I told her. "But y-" she was interrupted by they're parents looking at them from the first floor. "We'll talk later" I told her. "K" She responded. I kept hearing the yelling of my parents all night. "You know what let's just take him to a psychiatrist." Dad finally agreed. No.. I thought to myself "what can so they won't take me to a psychiatrist?" He got an idea that would make him a criminal. He got up from his bed and head to the kitchen and pulled the sharpest knife he could find and crept to his parents room. The light from the kitchen woke them up. Wh- what the fuck are you doing with that knife!" They both yelled. "I'm not going to a psychiatrist!" He yelled then stabbed them both multiple times. His sister heard the screaming and woke up and went to her parents room. "What the fuck did you do!" She yelled. "Come with me we can start a new life." I told her. "No I'm not going with you anywhere ! I'm calling the cops!" She yelled. She ran towards the phone but she wasn't fast enough Al caught up to her stabbed her on the back.