Authors Note

Hey guys, here's a little authors note, which just restates the story details and such. So, here goes nothing!

♤Story Details♤

Emma pretty much had her ball planned. It was going to be exactly like her parents, where she just clicks with the perfect man.

I mean, it's simple right? Well, if it was that simple, I wouldn't have a story. So no, it isn't.

♤it's YOUR turn to vote!!♤

Yes, the title of this section is exactly what I mean. In the book, I will introduce three different boys, who have three different love effects on Emma. Now, I don't want to decide this on my own... it's WAY to hard! So, in the comment section of every chapter, you get to vote for the man who Emma marries!! Isn't that awesome?? Now, you only get one vote per chapter, but you can vote in every chapter. Whoever has the most overall votes at the end of each chapter will sway the upcoming chapter in that person's favor. I just thought that would be a fun way of getting all my readers involved, and definitely interested in a new chapter. So, you can place your vote in this authors note, and the first chapter. Your votes will start going into play in the second chapter, so may the odds be ever in your ships favor!!

♤Let's introduce the boys♤

Ezekiel Lahiffe : The Best Friend(

(

The son of Nino and Alya)

Ezekiel is Emma's best and only friend, her ride or die. But Ezekiel has had feelings for Emma for along time. He's a soft guy, and only wants the best for Emma, and always wants to protect her.

 He's a soft guy, and only wants the best for Emma, and always wants to protect her

Luscious Henry : The Hot, Foreign Prince

Luscious is the hottest out of the three, and would be the perfect King of the Kingdom. He's a dominant, sexy man, and not to mention that foreigners do it the best.

Casimir Kurtzburg : The Outlaw(

(

The son of Nathaneal and ?)

Of course I had to put a bad boy into the mix! Casimir is a peasant boy, who hates the kingdom and the royal family. Only lord knows how Emma and Casimir would get together, but I think their sassy personalities would clash and make for a good story, and Casimir is an over protective boy, but for the things he loves.

So, with the knowledge of the three choices, place your votes, and enjoy a story filled with loads of twists and turns!