Chapter 4

"The fuck do I look like? A bed?" Naruto scoffed slightly pushing Sakura off him.

"Do you want me to beat your ass again?" The blond whiskered boy spat.

Sakura's face went pale, "nope." She raised her hand in defeat. Quickly stepping away from the angry boy.
Sasuke looked to the side holding in laughter. 'Fuck.' He thought as, he mentally chuckled. They were all officially a team. Team 7 matter of fact. Naruto openly groaned when Iruka had said Sakura's name after his.

"Complete bullshit." Naruto muttered under his breath.

Sasuke's eyes flickering to the demon container. Naruto stood there blank eyed. His eyes changing to the color of the sky instead of the color of Sasuke's shirt, dark blue. Naruto blinked a few times before acknowledging that he was being stared at. Blushing at the fact that Sasuke was analyzing his body.

"..Teme..." he shifted embarrassingly, subconsciously moving closer to the raven.

"Yo." A tall man, who's hair defied gravity entered the class room. Naruto squeaked startled. He had a black mask covering most of his face. Only one eye showed, the other covered by the mask.

'Weird.' The three students thought spontaneously.

"Meet me on the roof." He said and... just poofed out the room.

"What the fuck.." Naruto murmured as he ran side by side with Sasuke up the stairs. Leaving Sakura screeching because they left her behind.

Sakura came in gasping for air. The boys already sitting by their sensei. Calm like they didn't just run up the stairs.

"Worse than a obese person." A voice said.

Naruto immediately slapped a hand over his mouth. His brows scrunched together and looked like he was fighting himself mentally. "Geez.. don't just come out like that.." he whispered to himself. Sasuke smiled with his eyes as he looked at Naruto.

"Interesting." The white haired man said.

"Anyways, please tell us about yourself." Naruto sighed as he glanced at Sasuke.

"Me? My name's Kakashi Hatake." He smiled... I think?

"I don't feel like telling you about my likes and dislikes."

"I like instant Ramen! But what I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka-Sensei treats me too!" Naruto smiled with his thumbs up.

"What I dislike is having to wait 3 minutes for the ramen to be ready."

"And other things." He mumbled to himself.

"I don't have a future dream-"

"Let's talk about me. Nobody cares about you." Sakura said cutting him off, as she rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm Sakura Haruno!" She said all giggly as if she didn't just insult Naruto.

'I see we're going going to have issues with teamwork.' Kakashi mentally sighed.

"What I like... I mean.. who I like is.." she glanced at The raven and blushed.

"And, my hobby is.. I mean.."

"My future dream is..." she glanced as Sasuke and squealed to herself.

Naruto slightly pouted and looked to the side.

"What I dislike is people getting in my way. And I hate Naruto." she sneered.

Sasuke blankly looked at the flat chested female.

'Dumb bitch.' He thought.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha." He said emotionless.

"I have lots of dislikes. Things I like aren't anybody's business."

"Oh.." Sakura sadly looked to the ground.

"I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream. I will make it a reality. I will avenge my clan. I will hunt, kill a certain someone. And nobody will stop me from doing so."

Naruto stiffened as he felt Zaruto smile. A smile that reached ear to ear. He was still a demon after all.

Naruto clawed his nails into his palm, regaining control again. He looked up and he acted like nothing happened, but he knew the other two male figures noticed. None of them said a single thing about it.

He wiped his blood on clothes and looked up to the light blue sky. He observed the different shapes of the clouds. Only to notice a cloud that resembled to be a family of three? The parents, a little toddler. He felt sadness clawing through his chest.

Why couldn't he have a family.

The sky in the matter of seconds turned a light gloomy gray and a single drop of rain splat on his right cheek. Dripping down as if it were a tear. Then a million other drops could be heard hitting the ground.

Sakura screeches as the rain poured down on them. Her hair getting frizzy. Her hair rose up as if she were electrocuted. She stood up from the ground screaming as she stomped away to get inside the school building.

Naruto lowly chuckled as he got up stretching ignoring that he was now soaked.

"alright team 7, we'll meet tomorrow by the bridge near the big tree."

The young ninjas nodded their heads. Kakashi's mask moved upwards. A smile?

"Bye kiddos" Kakashi said as he rubbed their heads before he disappeared.

Naruto stood their awkwardly as he soon noticed it was just him and the raven. Sasuke just observed Naruto as the rain poured. Thunder beaming through the skies. Naruto softly smiled when he made eye contact with Sasuke.

"Do you want to come over my house?"

Naruto stiffened from the question. "You sure?"

"Am I sure what?" Sasuke asked his left eyebrow raising.

"Are you sure you want to be seen with the dead last of konoha."

Sasuke chuckled, "don't be silly. Let's go."
Naruto blushed awkwardly stepping forward to follow the Uchiha to his house.

'bfjdkfbwkfjf' Naruto's brain was all over the place.

:(( sorry I've taken so long to update only for this to be such a short chapter. Writers block is a real thing.