STORY ONE BITCHES

Nia was just a hoe wanting big dick. She was done fucking with these little white boys so Nia made a tinder account. Black boys only was her bio quickly after making her tinder she got a Match. Malik Andrade. His bio read if you got cake than let's mate;). Nia scrolled threw his picture and noticed a bulge. And that she knew, she bout to get some D!

Nia: Hey hunny
Malik: hey baby, you got a fatty
Nia: bitch where
Malik: I'll bend you backwards and show you

(A/n: I really just want to skip to the smut because let's be real that's what you came for you dirty nigga loving bitches)

I climbed threw his window and there Malik laid rubbing his hand against his pants.
"Damn baby come over here" Malik called. His voice was so deep and sexy. I straddled his waist and he placed his hands on my hips.  Teasing him I rocked my hips back and fourth. Moans escaped his lips. It gave shivers down my spin. Quickly he flipped us over.
"You used to these white boys lemme make you feel good" he whispered in my ear. I've never been so turned on before. Slowly he pulled down my leggings. His fingers meet my clit and rubbed quickly on my core. (A/n skipping the bullshit straight to the point). His tongue flicked my clit and boy am I done Fucking them cracker boys. All a sudden two fingers pumped in me. I moaned and screamed his name. "Please fuck me" I begged. He did not hesitate to pull down his pants and expose his giant thick black cock. He pushed full force inside my tight little pússy. I ran my nails threw his back the pleasure was so extreme. He continued to talk dirty to me and soon after we switched to a side position. As he banged my little pússy he rubbed my clit. SLAP! Spank after spank he showed my ass no mercy.
"I wanna suck your cock" I demanded. He pulled out and grabbed my hair and forced my head towards his cock. I licked his shaft all the
Way to the tip and teased him by sucking his tip. His hands went to the back of my neck and pushed my mouth to take in his 11.69 inch cock.
"I didn't think you could take this whole cock baby" he said
"I'm a big girl I can handle anything" I tried to sound as sexy as possible
"Oh anything" when he said this I regret saying anything. I was instantly pushed flat on my back. Both hands wrapped around my neck. My heart started racing as he continues to thrust hard in me. My adrenaline in kicking in and I'm trying to get air and soon he releases. My heart was pounding and I somehow found pleasure in that.
We switched into doggy style my favorite. I was very confident in my thick ass. I knew he loved ass because he kept spanking it. There was definitely going to be a mark left.
"Pass me that aux cord babe" he panted. Was he gonna play his mix tape or some shit. I handed it to him, and watched him fold it in half. He then whooped my ass with the cord. This nigga was hella kinky he was beating my ass and my pussy. But bitch I was cumming all over that dick.
" AHHHH FUCK MMMM NIA YOU SO TIGHT AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH LOVE IT BABY YEAH BABY FUCK TIGHTEN THOSE WALLS HELL YEAH FUCK" quickly he pulled out and gave birth to Sperms on my back amen!