left behind

Today is the day! Me and Catt have been waiting forever for this and now we're here! Pax!  "Were should we go first?" I asked anxiously. I start to look around and see some pretty neat stuff. Then I felt Catt turn me around. Omg! Injustice league 2!

"Let's go!" She hyped as she pulled me to the injustice section.

We started to play. She was Catwoman and I was the flash. She was starting to really kick my butt. I look over to see a GTA section! Omg I just had to. I out down the controller and took off to the GTA section. Woah! They had posters, t-shirts, hats,almost anything I could think of! Then I came across the game booth and just couldn't resist! Time to get play'n! I started playing, but then the game was starting to kick my butt!

"Aawww! Wasted!" I shouted at the game.

"Wow!really Alexis?" I heard a familiar voice,then someone grabbed my hand. It was Catt.

"What?!" I gave her the puppy eyes.

"Ugh!let's go!" She pulled me out of the section.

Then I come out to see...TYLER!!? "What?you met Tyler while I was gone?!"

They started rambling on about blah blah this and blah blah that. Then I see Catt write her number on him! Wow! I didn't know she could flirt!

She looks back at me as he leaves.

"What's the look for?" She says when I realize my mouth was open in astonishment.

"You just got asked out by Tyler!" I exclaimed.

"He didn't ask me out,Alexis." She huffed.

"What ever!" I laughed.

"Hey!we're supposed to be going to the panel to!" She exclaimed to me.

"Oh Frick!" I said as we ran until we reached the room.

We awkwardly took our seats and I saw Tyler winking at Catt. Wow I didn't know he could flirt either.

I nudged Catt and started laughing at her just to torment her with embarrassment. I looked back up to hear Mark.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and this is Tyler! Aka stonefacedtyler aka apocalypto_12!"

"Hey guys!" Tyler waved.

I look back at Mark. "And this is Ethan! Aka blue boy! Aka CrankGamePlays!"

I look over to see Ethan with a bright smile on his face which made his blue hair stand out more.

"Hello!" He hyped.

We watched the panel and it was really interesting. The questions that everyone had,the statements, the fan art. It all went well. Me and Catt were just about to leave then I turn around to see Tyler asking her something.

"Ya coming Alexis?" She asked desperately. I could tell she was to nervous to go alone.

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

We walked up to see Ethan and Mark taking off their headsets. Catt introduced herself with Tyler's help,

"Hey! I'm Alexis!" I smiled.

"Hey!" Mark smiled back.

Ethan looked up at me and seemed a bit nervous.

"H-hey." He smiled."so...uh...did you like the panal?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, it was really fun and interactive for us fans." I giggled.

"Good I'm glad you liked it." He blushed.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Come on! We gotta go." Catt motioned to the secret exit.

"Gotta go. Bye." I smiled at Ethan.

"OK,well, bye." Ethan waved.

"Byeee!" Mark waved.

I followed Catt to the hotel down the road. We walked in and I thought it would be a good idea to order room service pizza. I got on the phone.

"Hello? Yeah, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza please...how much? Yeah,..ok, thanks yeah yeah,,...bye." I hung up the phone and started watching some T.V. All that was on was some soap opera. So I just watched that. I was starting to get into it.

"Alexis!" Catt screamed which really startled me.

"What!!?" I jumped.

"We're gonna go out with Tyler and the others tomorrow!" She squealed.

"Wow! Tyler actually texted you?" I was surprised.

"Why are you so surprised?" She asked anxiously.

"Its just...never mind." I sighed.

Knock knock knock!

"Pizza's here!" The pizza guy shouted.

"Just a seeec!" I dragged myself to the door.

He handed me the bill and I signed and gave the money.

"Tip?" He asked.

"Dude, you're 30 minutes late, you're lucky I didn't ask for a damn discount." I rolled my eyes and shut the door with my free hand.

Pizza's here!" I yelled at Catt.

"Good!I'm starving!" She drooled at the delicious meal.

"That pizza guy was such a douche." I rolled my eyes as I put a piece on her plate.

After eating our meal we each got washed up and went to sleep in our comfy beds.

So, I hope you guys liked the first chapter! ^~^ comment! Vote! Advice! Anything! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading!