sweet

"What are these for." Catt asked.

"You and Tyler get to smother the losers with cake." Kathryn laughed maniacally.

"Oh gawd." I gasped.

"It's okay." Ethan said as he grasped my wrist.

I looked down at my hand and up at him as he smiled Assuringly.I looked down at my feet and blushed tomato red.

I looked over at Catt, who was getting ready to smash cake all over my face.

"Oh dear lord, help me now.' I thought.

She grabbed the cake and smothered it all over my face as I smiled to hide my shame and humility.

"I hate yooouuu!" I over exaggerated.

I looked over at Ethan who was being practically tortured by Tyler.

Catt and Tyler finally finished torturing Ethan and I to death.

"Come on,let's get you cleaned up." Ethan said walking me to the bathroom.

He dragged me as I looked down with shame at my feet,still humiliated from what had happened. We walked in the bathroom and realized how funny we look. We looked at each other and bursted with laughter.

"Let me get you a towel." Ethan said grabbing a towel from the cabinet.

He slightly wet the towel and put it up to my face wiping the frosting off of my face, making me blush and smile like a goof. I looked up at him and he was lost in my gaze. Oh jeez. Was this gonna happen? Was he...?

I looked down at his lips and looked back up at his eyes,that were looking at my lips.

He slipped his hand to mine and cornered me to the sink.I looked down at his lips again.

Was this really happening?

Before I knew it,his lips were crashed on mine. Our lips synchronized together and it took my breathe away. He finally broke away from the kiss that seemed like forever.

"W-why'd you do that?" I asked nervously.

He smirked playfully "you had a bit of frosting on your lip."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head playfully.

"So was it good?" I asked.

"Yeah, sweet,kinda chocolaty."he said rubbing his chin.

"The kiss,dumb ass."I rolled my eyes.

"OH! Yeah...uh....I hope we get to do it again sometime." He said blushing and looking at his feet.

"Maybe..." I said walking out the restroom.

*

*

*

So did you like that one...i know. Its shorter than the usual but aye...it was worth it wasn't it.