letter 1 - jungkook

dear jin,

im fine. perfectly fine. its the others who arent. i fought yoongi today. well... he fought me. i entered our apartment, which still wasnt really cleaned after the party. how long was it ago? about two weeks ago? yeah, i think so too. anyways, i entered when i suddenly heard sobbing. it was yoongi, of course. he was yelling about you. he cant accept the fact that you left without saying anything. i tried to hold and restrain him, but he was too strong. he pushed me and, oh, im sorry. i got a tear on the paper. do you mind if the paper will be stained? its just a single tear. nothing more, nothing less, jin. just one, single tear. its not because of you, of course. its because of yoongi. he punched me, after i tried to hold him. i didn't really hold him. i wrapped my arms around him so he could stop lashing his arms out into the cold air (our air conditioner broke). i had to knock some sense into him. literally. i punched him right on his perfect jawline. it hurt. he pushed me again, and i crashed against the wall. i think one of my ribs are broken. but things get better and heal, right? i hope thats what will happen to the rest of us. oh--yeah!! the other guys. theyre doing okay. namjoon is trying to move on. hobi and jimin are currently in a hospital. i dont think you want to know why. taetae... actually... i dont know where or how taetae is. last time i saw him, he told me he wanted to see his parents. he said something about seeing how his mom is doing. yoongi is doing better. hes still crying. i can hear him weeping through our poorly insulated walls. we miss you. we hope you come back from your journey. please write back.

                                                                        with lots of bunny love,                      

                                                                                                          jeon jungkook

______________________

a letter in which jungkook doesn't say jin is dead, describes his fight with yoongi, says how the others are doing, and writes to jin as if he were alive.