Beasty

We all got up and ran too the living room. And the doors open slowly. And once they open we run into the elevator not waiting to see who it was. Lucky enough it was Best Boy instead of a stranger; Cyborg was the first one to tackle him down and give him a hug. Once everyone except me. Gave Jim a hug we returned to the kitchen I waited till everyone was in the kitchens but me and Beat Boy were in  the living room.  I looked at him and turned away and he came behind me and hugged me. I have to admit but not to his face I missed this. After a minute or so. He let go and we made our way into the kitchen and sat down.
"So any planes today?" Shouted Best Boy happily.
"Robin and I are going out into the town, for a special dinner." Said Starfire, looking and holding robins hand.
"I promised Jinks that I would go to a performance with her." Said Cybord scratching the back of his head.
"That's cool, I guess me and Ravin will hang out." He said looking at me. Everyone nodded and continued with the day. As everyone was getting ready to be off, besides me and Beast Boy. I decided to talk to Robin about the previous news. I knocked on his door watching for him to answer. I started feeling nervous and my hands started swearting. "Hey Ravin." He said opening the door and inviting me in. "I could really use your help." He said grabbing some clothes and holding them up. "What looks better?" He said. I looked at him and then at the clothes. "That blue shirt would go better with those pants. " I said as he was looking at the outfite I had made I couldn't help but wonder if I should tell him now.  He was going crazy over an outfits imagine news like this. I made my final decision not to tell him. Just yet, but as I was helping him with his outfit I started to feel a pain in my chest and a knots in my thought. Was I  feeling guilty not telling Robin the truth. As he was putting on his shoes and trying to fix his hair. It got worst. And I had no control over myself. "Robin..." I said my voice cracking "yeah?" He said and turned around. I looked down and he grabbed me and seat me down. "What's wrong?" he said "I have to ..tell you something. " I said and he played close attention. To every detail and all the words that came out. His face exprecion didn't change the whole time. When I finished reviling the truth. She looked down. "Thanks Ravin, can you show yourself out." He said saying it more of a comment then a question. But I couldn't imagine what he must be thinking . So I left without a word.
As I seat down in the Living room. Everyone was ready to go out on there own. And even Robin was dressed and smiling. I guess he dosnet believe me. Or maybe she just dosnet want to lose Star. I never felt pity for him until now. Still willing to be with someone who doesn't love him. But its Robin and his choices I can't change that. As everyone left. Oy was just me and Best Boy. We agreed to watch a movie. I put the DVD in while he went to go get blankets and make popcorn. As we sate down and watched the movie. I kept thinking about Robin. And how he was holding up. I constantly wondered how his date was going.