Part 1. Who are you?

1. Who are you?

Patricia

I wish summers are forever. 

In a blink of an eye, I am already 2 weeks away from another school year.
It's not bad being at school but who doesn't prefer travels over school work?

Ugh! I wish asking my parents to quit school is easy. 

Should I try asking if I could take a semester off?

I hear a yell piercing through my room.

"Pat! Will you wake up already?! It's already 2pm! KC is baking cookies! Come on!"

Cookies.

I should get up.

"I'm up! Be there in a minute!" I yell back as I get out of my pajamas. 

I quickly got in front of my closet choosing a black floral dress that stops right above my knees and then wore my high cut sneakers.  I grabbed my lip tint and quickly applied it and then hastily head downstairs with only a few bucks and my phone with me in a little pouch bag.

As I go down the stairs, I hear Nico say  "That was faster than expected

As I go down the stairs, I hear Nico say  "That was faster than expected."

Nico was casually waiting at the bottom of the staircase while fiddling with his phone.

"Anything for food. Right darling." My mom interjects while coming out of the dining, before I could say anything.

"Yes mom, anything." I answer as I approach her and gave her a light kiss in the cheeks.

"Well, get going and make sure to be home by dinner time. We don't want to be rude to our visitor okay. "   Mom reminds me as she shoo us away.

"Noted Mom. See ya. " I say as I turn my back to her and head for the door where Nico now stands.

"Bye, Mrs. A!" Nico calls out as he opens the door wide to let me out first.

"Bye Nicolo! Take care! " We hear faintly as we head out.

"Who's the visitor Pat?" Nico asks as we walk down the village.

"Oh. I don't really know. What I heard is its a guy that will work for Dad's office. He will temporarily live with us." I responded.

"Wow. What kind of new hire gets to stay in the CEO's house?" Nico notes sarcastically.

"Well, the one Andrei recommends?" I answer doubtfully.

"Andrei? Kara's older brother? Some connection huh."   Nico say again.

"Dude. I don't know. Why are you so curious anyway?" I asked.

"Why aren't you curious about a stranger living in your house?" He asked back.

"We'll do meet and greet later anyway so why ask about him?"I finally said.