Memory (Part I)

Stranger's POV*

I was on my way to personally meet the the Curser but I felt some certain presence lingering in the air of  a certain school.
I stopped my bike and parked it in the parking lot and entered the gate of a school "Eden High" from which the presence felt strong.
The school was a huge four storey building with different compartments and the compound was filled with some students hanging around.
I entered the building without any one noticing.

I went upstairs realising everyone was busy in their classes or either on the court for their basketball practice.

It was when I reached the 3rd floor I could feel darkness radiating. I immediately realised it was the dark goblins.
I walked towards the library next to the infirmary.
I saw dark weak goblins everywhere squeaking and squealing around a beautiful young girl as she laid frozen on the bed.
She was slowly being drained by the weaklings.

"Such ugly creatures." I thought as I pulled out my gun and shot the leader straight on the head.
Bullseye... They all disappeared while the girl lay on the bed unable to move. Maybe she had a goblin on her neck I thought.

"Are you okay?" I called out as I walked towards her.

"You should be more careful of the dark goblins considering your blood." I warned her as I approached nearer to her noticing her necklace which had a peculiar name "Silver."

I bend my face towards hers and I gently scanned and held the back of her neck.
There was a weak goblin sucking on her, draining her energy. She was lucky that it wasn't the blood hunting goblins.
I pulled out the goblin and crushed it under my hand.

Probably her dizziness was now all gone and she seemed like she was feeling better in an instant.

I noticed that she was beautiful. Her black wavy hair, her pale skin and beautiful lashes that complimented her pretty eyes.
She sat up and touched the back of her neck only to realise that there was nothing.

"Its gone." I calmly said.
I noticed that she was looking at me with those eyes of hers as though she was trying to catch a hint of what I was going to do next.

"Such an amusing human." I thought to myself...

"Done scanning me?" I asked her raising a brow.

"Thanks for saving me." She said as her cheeks flushed a little.

"What were those creatures?" She asked me as she looked at me in the eyes making me a little conscious.

"They're dark goblins."
"You could have been drained."
I said coldly thinking she could have been killed considering her blood.
There was something off and weird about her...
Like even though she was human the scent of her blood gave a tingling feeling to me.

Before she could ask me any further questions. I realised that humans and supernatural beings weren't suppose to be together and that humans weren't suppose to know of the supernatural existence.

"Silver I'm sorry but I have to go."
"Please be more careful next time." I said as I snapped my fingers and she felt unconscious and passed out falling on my arms.
It always worked...