Ch-1: A Summer Walk🚶🌇

...On a beautiful day, where the sun shines 🌞 brightly up in the sky and cool breeze 🌀 from the nearby sea 🌊 makes it, a perfect day for ice creams🍦 and sand castles 🌆. Also it's the starting of Summer 🌅 in the Port Town near the sea, HAREGEON and its sister town -MAGNOLIA where they lie in the country of FIORE.

Just like the season, lives a young man named Natsu Dragneel and do you know what?...
His name means... SUMMER 🌞, in Japanese.

<OF. Course, you would have known about it because this is a NaLu fan fiction; If you love them, so dearly you would automatically know about them. For God's sake, I am quite stupid. But still, This is a story and we need introductions, right?. so....yeah..>

Natsu was actually living with his adopted sister 🚸, Wendy Marvell who got adopted by Natsu's father, Igneel Dragneel <Guys! It's rhyming> at the age of 5. She got adopted due to the fact that her mother Grandneey Marvell, who was a close friend of Igneel died upon leukemia. Wendy's father died when she was just 2 years old, in a fire accident 💥.

It's quite a melancholy 😭 🎶 to know about how they all linked and got separated.

First of all, Grandneey, Wendy's mom was a neighbour of Igneel from the age of 7 and they easily became close friends 👫.
<As easy as eating chocolates 🍫 and I want one, Is there a birthday 🎂 buddy there? Wish you, a very Happy Birthday but first can I get a chocolate, pretty please...<puppy eyes>...Never mind, I am being childish for I am gonna be a university student, yeah..., I am a big girl now but... I don't want to be, Doraeeeeemon, please make me, a childddddd.>

When Igneel worked as a Fireman🔥 🚒, Grandneey who was working as a Nurse 🏥 in a hospital nearby the station, used to show up there to meet her best friend, Igneel.
Later she started to go there for her love, Igneel's trustworthy Friend. Though Igneel had a little crush on Grandneey, He fell in love with a cafe girl 👗 who was an old friend of Grandneey, when she was in her village 🏡 before she came to Magnolia.

Grandneey was very happy 😊 for them and for the chance of meeting her long back old dear friend but she doesn't know about Igneel's crush on her but her love knows it for he is a dear friend of Igneel yet no one talked about it, even though Igneel's love a.k.a Grandneey's old friend who later heard it from the honest Igneel came to know about it, Igneel said that,

"She was my crush before when I was just a little boy. Now, you're my one and only, my Love 💑 and she is my childhood friend and neighbor whom I care as a dear friend to myself, nothing more nothing less in my heart💜..."

and yeah Igneel fell for his love very hard and truthfully.

Later, Both Igneel and his love; Grandneey and her love got married 💒, but Igneel had it quite faster, saying that if he wait any more time, he would be waiting for his love forever. So they got married and had a baby boy👶with Salmon hair, <Don't want to hurt Natsu's feelings.>and they named him after the season where every Best thing happened to Igneel, the season he love the most.