Death

"HENRY RUN!" I screamed shooting arrows at the mermaids. I was shooing, and shooting and only 3 arrows left. I looked back to see where Henry is, he was going on the tree-bridge, but then when I looked back at the mermaids one shoot the Death on Henry. My eyes widden and I started to run towards Henry. I don't remember when was the last time that I ran so fast. I jumped in front of Henry, and I felt how the Death was sticking on my body. I gasped and fell on my knees.

"Clary!" I heard Henry. I didn't want to look at the plant, so I turned to Henry.

"Henry, run! Go back to the camp! NOW!" I screamed and his eyes were watery.

"Don't stop, don't look back just run to Pan." I said and he made a step towards me.

"Go!" I said stern and loud. I turned back to the mermaids, that were looking at me. I took one of the 3 arrows and raised it up to the mermaid that shot me. I let it go, and the arrow hitted her in the head. All the mermaids screamed when their friend fell dead in the water. Then I fell on the cold ground. I bit my lip hard and tasted the blood in my mouth. I closed my eyes and then opened them again. I looked at the plant, and my whole stomach that was bare was now all covered in blood. I looked up and saw someone walking towards me.

What happened before.

I was sleeping peacefully on the tree in our camp when someone decided to pull me down. I hitted the hard ground and gasped from the pain.

"Jesus.." I mumbled rolling on the floor, my eyes still shut. I sat up and opened my eyes to see Pan standing in fron't of me. My lungs tightened when I saw him. The thing that happened last night was not suposed to happen. He kissed my temple, and it made just the thing that was awkwards between us, more awkward.

Let's see who is going to wilt first. I shook my head on that memory.

"Get up, it's training time." Pan said calmly. He was behaving like nothing happened yesterday, of course he was, that's Pan. I sighed and got up to see that the boys were up.First time that they are on their feets before me. I streched and Pan looked at Henry.

"After lunch, take Henry for a walk around Neverland. But be carefull that you don't see his familly, Got it?" He said and I nodded. Henry was standing next to Felix and Chase. He was laughing at something but I saw that he was not truly happy. I walked to them with a smile and Henry smiled warmly at me.

"Clary, you are finally awake!" Felix said and gave me a grin.

"Yeah, I'm. So, training?" I asked and they nodded. Pan took Henry in the wodden house. We decided to do something new. Like something that will exhaust everyone.

"Boys take your wepons we are going on a run." I said and took a sword putting it in my belt, two daggersin my boots, and a bow and arrows on my back.

"Why take wepos when we are going to run?" I heard some boy saying. I looked at him and smiled.

"Because you need to learn how to run with some weight on you. Now, follow me!" I started to run and the boys followed me. At first we were not runing so fast, I was going easy on them. Then I started tu run faster, and I decided to go in the thicker part of the jungle. There was a fallen tree and I jumped over it and kept runing, but when I stoped and turned aroun, half of them were struggling and joking around.

"HEY! No messing around! Run!" I said and started tu run so fast that they needed about 10 minutes to catch up to me. I'm lying I needed to slow down. We were runing for half and hour. Then crunches, sit ups, planks, everything that came in my mind. We all were dead. Sweat was dripping from us. I looked at the sky and saw that the sun was on it's higest place.

"Boy's get showers fast and then go eat." I said and they nodded and started to go towards the beach. I decided to go to my little lake. I striped and jumped in the cold lake. It was refreshing after all that training. I tryed to brush my hair with my fingers but it was not so easy. Then a brush showed in my hand, but in a red smoke. I turned around to se Rumple. I was scared, but I decided to play it cool.

"Thank's?" I said and started to brush my hair. Lot's of hair was in the brush so it was awfull to look at it. I took off the hair and started to get out. Rumple turned around to give me some privacy. But my clothes were sweaty.

"Shit.." I mumbled and in front of me showed some clothes. I looked at Rumple and smiled.

"Thank you." I said and took the clothes. He gave some black panties and black thick leggins and a green top with green bra. I put it on and put my brown belt with daggers on my waist and my brown boots.

"So, how can I help you?" I asked taking my clothes and going towards the water to wash my clothes.

"Well I wanted to meet you and try to.. Get something out of your mouth." He said and I chuckled washing the clothes.

"You mean about Henry or about Pan?" I asked and glanced at Rumple to see him flinch when I mentionted Pan. His shoulders get a little bit behind, and his head a little bit up.

"Both." He said and I sighed turning around to him with a little fake smile.

"Listen, thanks for the clothes, but you won't get anything from me." I said and Rumple smirked, and that smirk made me gulp. I didn't like it, at all. He was scary without that smirk, and with that smirk it was like.. Like I was looking at a beast. Stupid comparison .