1

“Alright, the first thing we need to use is flour. Would you mind grabbing that for me?” Kj goes into the pantry and comes out with a bag and puts it on the counter in front of me. “Kj sweetie, that’s sugar.” I chuckle and kiss his cheek. I open the pantry door and grab the flour and fill up a measuring cup to the 1 cup mark. “Here pour that in.” I hand the cup to Kj. “Ok NOW we need sugar. Fill up one tablespoon of sugar please babe.” Kj laughs as he walks to the drawer.  He holds up the wrong measuring tool. “Is this the one?” “No hun that’s a teaspoon.” I laugh and I hand him the table spoon and he fills it up and dumps it in. “Now you pour the batter from the box.” He pours it in then turns to me and kisses my forehead. “What now?”  “Set that bowl aside please.” I get another mixing bowl and set it on the counter. “Alright can you crack 3 eggs in the bowl for me?” He nods and I check in the back of our pantry for the hand mixer. I come out and set it next to the stove. Kj ended up getting egg everywhere. His face turned bright red. “I might have had a little trouble with the eggs…” I sigh then start giggling “You are so lucky I love you..” After we clean up the eggs, we pour the water and put the butter in. Kj pours the mixtures in together and I mix them with the hand mixer with Kj behind me, stealing kisses on my neck and head. We put the cake in a pan and place it in the oven. In the meantime, Kj and I play fight in the living room, then end up cuddling on the couch. I look up at Kj. “Do you smell something burning?” “Y/N, THE CAKE!” We jump up and run to the kitchen to take our cake out. I put our cake on the counter and laugh. Kj looks at me, amused. “Remind me to never ask to bake with you ever again!”

A/n : sorry if this is cheesey :)