3

"Oh my god" you sighed as you flopped down onto your sofa. You just got home from a tiring day at work. You dreaded work today, the amount of paperwork you had to do was doubled, the amount of walking was doubled, and god damn those heels made it all worse. You didn't even have time to get a proper lunch, all you had was a stupid piece of bread.

Your loud ringtone woke you up from your little nap. You checked to see that your boyfriend kj  was calling. "I'm sorry, the person you are trying to call is on the verge of dying due to the lack of sleep she's been getting. Please leave your message after the tone!" you answered. You heard KJ giggle, "Open the door, baby." he said.

"Damn it KJ, you're lucky I love you and your pretty little face." you got up to your apartment door and opened it, revealing your favourite brown eyed redhead, standing with a bouquet of your favourite flowers and some Chinese takeaways.

"Wow, you look pathetic." he said entering the house. "Shut up, don't test me right now, I can rip your balls off if I wanted to." The both of you walked into the kitchen. You took the flowers and placed them in your vase, while Kj got drinks to accompany with the food. "Aww babe, I'm pretty sure you can do other things to my balls instead of ripping them." he retorted, displaying that sly cunning smirk on his face. You gave up trying to argue with him because face it, he's right. You went to help him with the food and drinks but he stopped you midway "You're tired Y/N, why don't you go sit down. I can handle this."

You obliged and went inside. "Meh, maybe watching a movie wont hurt." You switched the television on, and Kj came in with the food. You two spent the whole night watching TV, eating, drinking and talking about your wedding which was due in two weeks. You were laying beside him, your head on his shoulders. You started to drift off to sleep but woke up now and then so you could talk to him awhile longer. Because no matter how tired you are, you'd always make time for Kj, to listen to him and be with him.