First in Heart ♥ ..

Once upon a time........

I never for once thought I would be the one to fall in love and much more with a player.

The feelings were new to me and very exciting if you ask me. The wonderful thing about it was it was TOTALLY MUTUAL.

Well my kind wasn't the normal routine though where the girl falls in love with the player and he changes for her and all.

I sincerely didn't care if he changed or not, I just liked the whole idea of us being in love so much I refused to hear rumors.
Everyone was a liar concerning my relationship.

There was no intimacy at the time we began but it was just the best feeling.

Well that's how I would describe my new feeling.
Growing up, my Dad made me feel like the only girl in the world.

At the back of my mind,i didn't need anyone to make me submissive when we're not gonna get married.

But interaction and years thought me you cannot choose who your heart decides to follow or love. When that organ begins to beat so fast at the sight of him. You just can't help it.

The first couple of months were very happy as usual. Unfortunately for me he was in College and I had just completed high school.

After being best friends for 3 years he sure as hell was scared  of asking me out.

I made my perception about dating sink in so much I  actually had to pop the question because he was giving me clues.
I obviously wasn't blind

I was feeling also feeling this nigga

One evening during our normal conversations I just asked "Do you want to date me?"
I totally have no idea where I got that courage from

And this my friends is how I  felt in the beginning

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

Hello everyone please this is a very new something for me  so kindly have mercy on my writing skills and grammar. 

I hope you liked the intro 😐

Don't wanna bore you but kindly hit the vote button  for me 😄

Any comment or CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIQUE    is welcome

Love you 😘😘😘😘