Victim 1

The Don sat in the middle of the VIP room watching his boys get serviced while his girl was tucked under his arm. Dancers typically knew the Don's scheduled visits and the best of them came up. His men worked hard all week and were thankful to get a break from business for a while. Lara, the Don's girl, looked at the men being pleasured around her.
Her eyes narrowed slightly and she waited until it was time to leave. The women left, and the Don gathered his men together. "Let's go boys," he said and they left great tips for the ladies. Lara followed suit and left with them, getting into their car. She was silent, remembering all she saw and feeling something inside of her die a little more as she reflected on her life so far.
    The Don had practically given her everything and treated her ok but she wasn't really into being a stay at home wife. Lara liked to be independent and do things for her own. Upon her reflecting she recalled one of the Don's goons seeming a bit distracted during his servicing. The youngest and newest member. He seemed to have more of a thing for Lara than his dancer. She knew she could use this to her advantage and decided to play along for a bit. It played itself out in her head how she would do it, and Lara grinned. Her first victim would never know what hit him and she could very easily manipulate it to where she would be cleared.