Let's make it a bet

Aiden's Pov
***************
" Move nerd! ", I shouted pushing Cade, the nerdiest kid in the entire UNIVERSE, out of my way. He fell to the floor and began picking up his books. " That's not cool dude ", Jayden said laughing " Only I get to hit this nerd ".
" Leave him alone ! ", a beautiful yet demanding voice yelled from across the hall.

Jayden's Pov
****************
Walking over to Aiden's locker I noticed him pushing Cade. " That's not cool dude ", I said laughing " Only I get to hit this nerd ". That's when I saw the most beautiful girl walking gracefully down the hallway. She was coming to save the freaking nerd.

Cade's Pov
*****************
" So 25 to the 3rd is 15,625 in this case divided by AHH " I said falling onto the floor . Aiden pushed me . Again . For the 14th time . Why me ? I guess I don't really care considering they will probably be working for me someday. Jayden made a rude remark but I stopped listening to everything until I saw a beautiful girl coming to help me up.
Ariana's Pov
****************
"Hey !", I yelled watching Cade fall to the ground " leave him alone!". " Your the first to mess with us", Jayden said shocked I had defended Cade. " Yeah yeah I know it's such a crime to mess with the bad boy and the jock ", I said rolling my eyes. " You could mess with me ", Aiden said winking.

They both broke out laughing. I looked back down to see if Cade needed help up but he was already gone.

I walked past them when I felt a hand grab my arm, it was my ex-boyfriend Derick. He was a total jerk it was no surprise when I caught him cheating on me. " Leave me alone !", I yelled trying to pull away from his grip but it only got tighter. He pushed me against the lockers and I shouted in pain as one of the locks dug in my back. He told me to be quiet but I shouted for help anyways.

That's when Jayden pulled Derick off of me. I hugged him not even realizing what I was doing. I quickly let go backing away from him awkwardly.
" It's alright, you don't need to ask if you want to hug me " he said giving me a devilish smirk.

He walked towards Derick pushing him onto the floor," leave my girl alone Derick ", Jayden said walking towards me to check if I was ok. " My girl huh ", I commented laughing. " Why not? " I quickly walked away from him and into class thinking about when he had called me 'his girl', No nobody would say that about me... Right ?
30 Minutes Earlier
**********************
Cade's Pov
He pushed me for no reason and I am so pathetic a girl thought she needed to help me. Maybe I should work on my reputation and try being less nerdy. NO!! then I can't get in a good college where they teach my high level of algebra, oh lord I really am a nerd. "Get over here nerd!", yelled Jayden " NOW!!".
I ran towards them without looking and I ran right into someone. I heard them both laughing as I got up, I ripped my jeans ........ Yes that's where.

" HAHA bro just meet us in the locker room " Aiden yelled as they walked away from me leaving the whole hall to laugh at me. I ran down three halls just to get to the gym and there was a assembly going on.

How wonderful was it that everyone was about to be blind by the humongous rip in the back of my jeans. I quickly sprinted towards the locker rooms hoping nobody would notice but with my luck of course they did.

Laughter echoed through the gym why did my life have to suck?
I started searching for them until I realized I was in the girls locker room thank god nobody was in there now or I would be known as a nerd who was trying to watch girls change clothes .
I walked to the other locker room and right as I opened the door Aiden pulled me to my left. " Ahh--" I started but was immediately interrupted by both Jayden and Aiden " SHHH!!!!".

I made a offended face and Aiden just rolled his eyes. " we are here today because I want to make a bet" Aiden said trying not to laugh because of the obnoxious voice he was using. " what kind of bet ?" I said mildly frightened. "you know that hot chick who tried to save your life earlier? Well whoever can get her first wins" Jayden said making that stupid smirk always on his face.

" What's the prize?" I said genuinely curious." Both of the losers owe the winner $250 , so the winner earns $500" Jayden said confidently.
It seemed almost as if he had a crystal ball and saw he would win in the future.

Won't he though? Nobody likes a nerd. " Deal " I said my voice covered in regret.