Chapter 19~Naruto Wakes Up From Coma

Konoha'a Hospital

Itachi's POV:

It has been 1 year since Naruto still in a coma. Itachi and everyone came to the hospital to visit Naruto. Itachi sat next to Naruto holding his hand getting worry if he ever wake up? " Please wake up soon Naruto." " I need you to wake up." Itachi said. An hour later Naruto finally woke up and open his eyes . "Where am I?" "Naruto said in a low voice. Itachi was shock . He finally woken up and was crying out of joy. He went and hug him. " thank goodness you finally woken up" Itachi said. Naruto was shock he saw Itachi his very first sensei and the second person that never hated him for having Kyuubi seal inside of him. he remember that Sasuke killed him. How is he alive? " Itachi is that really you?" he said in shock. "Yes it me Naruto." Itachi said. Naruto was and started crying a lot. Itachi was shock to see him in so much pain. "Naruto I am sorry I broke my promise to you." Itachi  said. while crying. " I am sorry that I left you alone. Please forgive me !"Itachi shouted while crying. " How are u alive Itachi?" Naruto said. " Kami- Sama brought me back to live to protect you from that bastard Danzo." He knew you were in danger so he decided to revive me". he said. Naruto was shock he missed Itachi so much. It was hard for him that they were apart for many years. " Itachi I forgive you it's not your fault that you left me. It was that dam council that did this." he said while tears flew down his face. " I promise this time that I will never leave you I realize ever since we met I have love you. You was the only one that knew that I was innocent while everyone else turn their backs on me".  Itachi said. He went and kissed his forehead. " I love you too Itachi I miss you so much I don't want to be left alone " Naruto said.

kit let me speak to the Uchiha I want to talk to him.

[Kuruma  using Naruto's body to talk ]

[Kuruma using Naruto's body to talk ]

Ok Kuruma I'' let you speak to him" Naruto said. Thank you kit. " Kuruma taking over his body and eye turn red. Hello Uchiha I wanted to thank you for taking care of my kit and not hating him like the rest of the pathetic village that cause him pain since that day he was born. You are worthy of being with him. " Thank you Kuruma I will away protect him no matter what happens" he said.

End of Chapter~ 18