Chapter 1

Abby POV
I woke to a load horn outside, I went to check who it was until my mum burst through the doors "U bloody b*tch get the f**k up UR FRIEND JUST WOKE ME SO HURRY UP GET READY AND GET OUT" my mum screamed at me then left. I found the answer to my question it was my friend Kira outside beeping her horn so I went downstairs opened the door and told her to stop beeping.

We both went upstairs to my room so I could quickly get dressed. After I had a shower, brushed and yadda yadda yadda.... We were about to leave until my little sister ( her name is Jessie she is 7 while I am 17 in year 12) (btw I am from Australia so don't expect me to be writing the American way) came and hugged "bye see you after school Abbs" I hugged her back "bye see ya don't keep mamma waitin' go and get ready yea" she nodded and went off.

I hopped in the passenger seat of Kira's car and while she drove to school. We attend a selective school called Cambridge high although it is a crap school due to the teachers and lack of caring for students. Usually I drive to school but my car is in repairs because my dad crashed it (btw I live with my mum and she is rich but I don't get everything I want and also my dad uses me MOSTLY for money) anyways me and Kira drove in complete silence it wasn't awkward but it was calm.

Soon we arrived at school and we met up with Elle and on my way to my locker (Elle and Kira's lockers are in the other side of the school) I got pushed to the ground then picked up and then pushed then I continually got kicked and hurt by the one and only Tyson and his two little besties named Jack and Alphie.

Once they finished beating me I went to my locker and found a note it read.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ppl I am gonna end it there hope you guys liked my book so far and yeaaahhhh......

Bye ppl