\ˈləv\3.)

Oh God I know it- I'm in love!! I take another bite of the burger, fighting the urge not to moan in pleasure. The bun's butter combined with the meat's tender moisture leak over my fingers, and I don't even care. I'm so absorbed in the explosion of orgasmic flavor that is erupting along my taste buds.

I don't think I have ever tasted anything as marvelous as that cheese burger- all organic grass fed beef- and the veggies topping it were fresh and crisp. Every bit of it arranged perfectly so that I could still fit my salivating mouth over each end to get a fair bite of all elements of the burger. And there was a sauce- I don't know what, a secret sauce perhaps? There had to be, I pause to wipe said sauce off the corners of my mouth before diving back into it.

Then I take a sip of the chocolate shake in front of me, leaning back into the barstool as the cool, smooth flavor washes over me, contrasting beautifully with the previous flavors. I feel as if they harvested angel's tears then laced them with nicotine and blended them into its velvety folds, because after just one sip- I can't seem to stop.

I reach for the burger and have a hard time trying to evenly distribute myself between the two. I love them both so much- each of them playing different songs, but rocking my body all the same. This concert is almost too much to handle, I feel my abdomen stiffening under the pressure, and yet it screams for an encore.

I shovel in as much as I can, until it exists no more. I close my eyes- and feel what must be the very epitome of satisfaction. In all eighteen years of my life- I could not remember enjoying another food as much as this burger. I let out a sigh, and start wiping away the remnants of this glorious meal from my face- nearly regretful that I must part with even a small amount of it.

I glance over at my date and laugh at his reaction- he sat paused mid-bite staring at me with an incredulous look on his face.

"Not only is that the first meal I have ever seen you finish completely, but you actually finished it before I did!" I just shake my head and giggle, still fuzzy from the euphoria of the food.

I love this place.