the scarf

Credences POV:
I am standing outside the secound salem, trying my best to hand out the fliers I was given. People just walked past me and ignored my presence. my eyes skimmed the city carefully, and finally noticed him.
he was standing right in front of the alleyway, looking at me. it was like he was calling me over, just with the way his eyes was locked on me. I looked around, saw Modesty and Chastity, my two stepsisters a little away, and my ma in the middle of a group of people holing another of her speech.
I took the free opportunity to speedwalk to the other side of the road, meeting with the older male.
"Mr. Graves.. Im.."
I shake. the cold bit onto my skin, under my very thin jacket.
"my dear boy, you're ice cold..!"
I avoided eye contact feeling somehow disgusted with myself, I don't know why, but I am very often. yet my eyes went wide when I felt a soft piece of clothes wrapping around my neck and shoulders. his dark-blue scarf was warming me all the way from my neck and shoulders through my body.
I felt my face heat up, not because of the scarfs warmth, but because of its smell. it smells like him.
"thank you Mr. Graves.." was the only thing I could let out.
He then pulls me closer into his warm body, holding me carefully in his arms. gentle, and affectionately. I leaned back, resting my head onto his shoulders, feeling the corners of my lips wide a little bit, which happens rarely.
we pulled away. The way he looked at me made my body warm. I felt safe and happy. something I never usually do. he cups my cheeks and lifts my head so our eyes where meeting.
"Credence. I have a really neat place I want to show you..it's a cafe. very cosy, I'm sure you'd like it. would you like to come?"
I stopped, looked into his big eyes, a tiny shine of darkness was seen. but it didn't seem threatening at all. actually, it seem more appealing.
but should I go with him? I would love to, but if I do, my ma will just beat me again... I use some secounds to think for myself...

what should Credence answer:
a) "okay, I'd like to go with you to the cafe"
b) "I can't.. im sorry.. i need to go back home..my ma don't like it when i'm home late..but maybe next time?"
c) "i'm actually not comfortable in a crowd, like in a cafe.. can't we go to your place instead..? where we can be.. alone..?"