BEN DROWNED!

Hey guys this is not in order I just writing...
~story if Ben drowned~

OK... Once there was a boy who was obsessed with the legend of Zelda.
Well one day he asked his drunk dad if he could go with some friends to cosplay.
The dad yelled at him and said NO!
Ben was so sad.. he just sat in his room playing Majora's mask. Hating his life.
Well three weeks from then his father had a bad day at work and came home extremely drunk and angry.
He walked into Ben's room and saw him in the link costume and completely lost it! He grabbed the game and Ben and drove to this huge pond...
He threw the game in it and drove away.
Ben was so heart broken he jumped in after it... But his costume got stuck on something... And Ben.. drowned
He's sorrow and hate. Turn into rage that was so extreme his spirit turned into a glitch.
So he used his new powers and took the game and started it onto the TV that his dad was watching.
When the dad tried turning it off... Ben's signature saying popped up.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!
Ben came outta the TV and killed his father and went back into the tv.
~time skip~
After about 88 years passed Ben was still haunting and still a teenage.. and still lonley.
One day a pale boy with long black hair got ahold of the game.
And Ben came out again ...
He got ready for a kill...But what he didn't realize is that this prey was not one to fight with.
When he came out the foe stabbed him... He had respect for the first for harming him so he sat down and played games with the boy.
The boy told him story's of how he was a proxy for a amazingly strong entity.
Ben asked his name and was told
...
Jeffrey woods... Call me Jeff the killer...

And that is how Ben became Jeff's best friend (other than Smile dog)

And that's the story of BEN DROWNED

Hey my lovelys how was the first story... Ik ik it sucked! lol having a hard time rn so if u like it please let me know... As always your writer CORY B!!!!!