When Enemies Meet Up

I drive up the driveway while nibbling my lower lip nervously, Marshall's gonna kill one of us and I'm not too sure if it's gonna be Brian or me at this point. I mean... I brought Brian here, Marshall might kill me for bringing him in our house.

Marshall looked out the window at the car as I drove up the driveway, I have said it before and I will say it again: Thank God for tinted windows... I take a deep breath and turn the ignition off and step out the car, he lets out a sigh of relief when he saw I wasn't hurt. I give him a little wave and a smile, then look away from him as I walk around to the other side. 

Brian steps out the car and I hear the front door open and smash shut.

"The fuck's that bitch doing on my property!" Marshall snarls and walks to Brian with fast steps with a raging look in his eyes.

"Marshall!!" I yell, he doesn't even seem to hear me and grabs Brians shirt in his hands and lift him. "MARSHALL!!!!" I scream and grab his hands. "LET GO OF HIM!!"

"Go on, Marshall. Do it. Come on. Show her who you are. Show her the fucking truth! Beat me to death! DO IT!!" Brian yells and with every word I saw more veins pop from Marshall's arms and forehead.

"Marshall... Breathe... Calm down, and let go of him." I say gently in his ear, trying to calm him down.

"HIT ME!!" Brian yells, and before I could do something, Brian is smashed to the ground by a hard punch to his face by Marshall. I look at Marshall with big eyes and then to Brian as he grabs a hold of his nose that was bleeding hard. 

"What the fuck was that!?" I yell at him mad. "You practically begged him to fucking hit you!!" I growl and cross my arms over my chest as I look at Brian. He lets out a sniffle and wipe his nose. I turn to Marshall. "And you! I took him here cause he has no place to go and he promised he'd be fucking nice!" I give Brian a look. "What even was that bullshit you pulled off?!" He wipes his nose again. 

"At this point in his life... Who hasn't begged Eminem to hit them." Brian says and sniffles again and looks up at me and Marshall, I frown and so does Marshall, then I hear a surprising sound. Marshall lets out a little chuckle, I look at him with a raised brow as he chuckles a little more, he shrugs a little and try to contain a proper laugh. WHAT THE..!! Brian lets out a chuckle as well as he shakes his head, Marshall looks at him and then at me, then sigh and reach his hand to Brian and help him up. Brian looks at him and sniffle again and lean his head back to stop the bleeding. "Thanks..." 

"Don't get used to it." Marshall says back and Brian chuckles a little with a nod, then furrow his brows.

"I think you broke my nose..." He mumbles, I roll my eyes and make Brian look at me and look at his nose, I shake my head. 

"Yeah, broken." I hit Marshall in the belly and he lets out a grunt as he wasn't prepared on the hit. "You drive him to the hospital. WITHOUT killing him." I point at him warningly, he looks at me with a sigh.

"Fine, but if he dies it's on you...." He says quickly and go to his car. "Move your fucking ass, Brian Mason!" Brian quickly walks to his car and get in the passenger seat, Marshall looks at me one last time before he gets in the car.  "Don't you dare bleeding on my seats." He tells Brian and starts the car.

"I wouldn't be bleeding if it wasn't for you." Brian says to him, which just makes Marshall mad.

"You know what, don't put on a seatbelt." He drives out the driveway, and once I couldn't see them anymore, Marshall gives Brian a high five...